• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you like tonight? (NFL)

Ok, I took Tampa Bay and the Vikings!

Bucs, Vikes, and the Eagles....Ravens looked horrible couple of weeks ago

Comment

BALTIMORE RAVENS-PHILADELPHIA EAGLES UNDER 35 is my play

This is possibly the battle between the top two defensive units in this league. Not only do these two teams meet each other this season, they have to clash tonight and hope to gain a small mental advantage before the season starts.

The Ravens kicked off their pre-season with a 24-0 over the lowly Atlanta Falcons. Their sensational defensive schemes were evident even with the 2dn and 3rd stringers out there for most of the game. The Eagles on the other hand, opened the pre-season with a 24-6 loss to the most prepared team in pre-season history. Nothing much was working on offence and nothing much will work tonight. Yeah, I know TO is ready for his home debut but who cares. Here is a newsflash for Andy Reid and his troops. Colonel Ray Lewis is on the loose tonight and so is his army of hooligans. The Ravens do not like high profile clowns like TO, stomping all over them. Adding to Ray Lewis' anger is the fact that Owens did not want to play in Balty. HEADS UP!

Both first string units will most likely stay in for the entire first half. That makes this play even better because both teams are trademarked by their defence only. Would you really be shocked if you saw a 3-3 halftime score? This place will be rocking tonight.

The 'Under' is 6-1 in Baltimore's last seven Week 2 pre-season games. Ray Lewis will lead his army into battle and both offensive coordinators will scramble to find ways to score. I really like the Ravens to come out on top in this one but will leave the side alone. Should the score surpass 17 at halftime, I would be very surprised.

Comment

Working...
      X