The Movie: A secret Window.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Movie: A secret Window.

How many have seen it? It stars Jonny Depp. Its about a writer who lives in a Cabin in upstate NY and a strange man keeps showing up saying he copied his story.

We just rented it yesterday. Pretty good movie. Not what you exspect but it kept me entertained.

My wife and I saw it a while back. We really enjoyed it. Depp gave a good performance.

Comment

Yeah I saw it, it was a good movie. I figured it out about half way thru.

Comment

I liked it. Really liked the ending. It's great when there not typical.

Comment

I def. loved that movie. I just dig movies that don't always have the faire tale ending that you can predict halfway through. I really enjoyed it :)

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
            Yea the ending was cool. I almost didn't really want to watch it, but that amish fucker was really pissing me off. Good one timer movie.

Comment

i thought it was boring and predictable. it was yet another played out concept that hollywood keeps trying to bank on. how typical

Comment

Well I liked the movie, but Stephen King writes alot of the same type of shit. Secret Window was about a writer that went nutty. Dark Half was about a writer that went nutty. The Shining was about a writer that went nutty. I mean how many more freaking "writer went nutty" stories do we need from the guy?

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
                  i thought it was boring and predictable. it was yet another played out concept that hollywood keeps trying to bank on. how typical
                  oh will you please shut the hell up. im going to start calling you the blithering ediot credict. :P

Comment

Damn...was going back and forth last week between this movie and Hidalgo...after reading these posts, I see I made the wrong pick...hidalgo was a waste of my damn money :cursin:

Comment

I just saw Big Fish last night and it almost put me to sleep at some points.

Comment

I just saw Big Fish last night and it almost put me to sleep at some points.
                        see...i thought big fish was a great story. the cinemetogrphy was excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                          oh will you please shut the hell up. im going to start calling you the blithering ediot credict. :P
                          call me whatever you like, you simple-minded jock. the movie still sucked.

:kiss:

Comment

It was nothing as I expected but it was a decent movie. I would never recommend it to anyone though. That's Stephen King for ya.

Comment

Working...
                            X