Keiser is a bully

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keiser is a bully

I truly am a romantic at heart, just don't have any one to give it too. I just need to get back to good ol Texas. I'm one step closer now. Don't diss my man skills. blah blah blah

I'm bored.

Don't take it personal, its just constructive criticism.... ;)

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

It's interesting how many of those pics you have saved on your computer Bouncer.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
          It's interesting how many of those pics you have saved on your computer Bouncer.
          i dont. google search under images. i typed in "this thread is gay" and a whole bunch of shit pops up. google is a great thing. it makes it easy to tell someone like you how gay you really are. :D j/k

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
            i dont. google search under images. i typed in "this thread is gay" and a whole bunch of shit pops up. google is a great thing. it makes it easy to tell someone like you how gay you really are. :D j/k
            Just like your flaming stars :kiss:

Comment

bouncers all natty , now he is weak!!! time for the student to become the teacher!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarconis
                bouncers all natty
                LOL. Not quite yet bro. Still has slin and jin in his armory. Sorry to shoot down your hopes man. :D

Comment

Re: Keiser is a bully

Originally posted by Shibby
                  I truly am a romantic at heart, just don't have any one to give it too. I just need to get back to good ol Texas. I'm one step closer now. Don't diss my man skills. blah blah blah

I'm bored.
                  Shibby, the best things in life don't come easy. Just be patient, the right girl is there for you somewhere!

Comment

..try changing gender preference...there is always Timber for ya.

Comment

Re: Re: Keiser is a bully

Originally posted by Puddles
                      Shibby, the best things in life don't come easy. Just be patient, the right girl is there for you somewhere!
                      Ain't that the truth! I'm a single guy who've had close calls with love but decided not to go for it. Like this girl my Junior year in HS, she absolutely adored me. But I was like nah, I'm gonna wait it out.

LD

Comment

Originally posted by blm
                        :rofl:

:ghey:

Comment

Originally posted by blm

TIMBERRRRR :rofl:

Comment

OR CANDLE

Comment

i read this whole thread*sigh*

Comment

Working...
                              X