• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is awesome

http://www.click2houston.com/news/3686183/detail.html

Man Stabs Alligator To Free His Dog From Reptile's Jaws

POSTED: 10:10 am EDT August 27, 2004

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- A man stabbed a six-foot alligator with a pocketknife after the reptile grabbed his dog by the head.

Matthew Goff, 29, says he was walking his dog Sugar Wednesday at Kanapaha Park in Gainesville when the attack occurred. Goff said the unleashed dog, a tan-colored bloodhound/Shar-Pei mix, had wandered to the edge of a pond when the gator grabbed its head.

Goff jumped in the water and stabbed the gator in the eye with his pocketknife. The gator then let the dog go. The dog had three teeth marks on its left shoulder, one on its head and another on its right ear.

Savage. That dude has got cahones. Lucky for that dog, he's got that owner and not some big puss.

Comment

Good man and a very lucky dog! I would have done the same thing! Nobody or nothing fucks with my fourlegged fury kids!

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
        Savage. That dude has got cahones. Lucky for that dog, he's got that owner and not some big puss.
        :bsflag:...a REAL owner woulda cut his f***in head off, threw it in a meat grinder, and fed it to the dog to give the dog a little revenge :P

Comment

Originally posted by FX4
          :bsflag:...a REAL owner woulda cut his f***in head off, threw it in a meat grinder, and fed it to the dog to give the dog a little revenge :P
          LOL. Yea, but how many owners do you think would actually even do what he did? Not many. Most of em would stay at bay and be like "OMG, save my doggy!" :staypuff: :ghey:

Comment

Lucky for that alligator he didnt mess with my dog!

He wouldve still been really hungry afterwords...

Comment

Keiser being a dog owner yourself I think you would do the same thing, I know I would. If anything ever hurt my little boy, that would be the last day of its life.

Comment

that is too cool. i love to hear about good pet owners...

Comment

omg thats so cool, I'd do the same but probably get my arm bit off

Comment

what did the dog owner say "No one fucks with my best friend". :)

Comment

Originally posted by JUICE
                      what did the dog owner say "No one fucks with my best friend". :)
                      If he was chinese, it was probably "Leggo my lunch bitch!" :breakit: J/K :D

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
                        If he was chinese, it was probably "Leggo my lunch bitch!" :breakit: J/K :D
                        ummm....i think that's vietnam.

Comment

or Korea

Comment

Hell, I'd done the same thing.

LD

Comment

Hopefully this guy will keep the dog on a leash from now on. Here we have special dog parks that are huge and fenced in, it's pretty stupid to let your dog loose by a lake in FL. Glad the dog was rescued without any severe harm.

Comment

Working...
                              X