3, 6, OR 12 CONDOMS??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3, 6, OR 12 CONDOMS??

A young man goes into a drug store to buy condoms.

The pharmacist says the condoms come inpacks of 3, 9 or 12 and asks which the young man wants.

"Well," he said, "I've been seeing this girl for a while and she's really hot. I want the condoms because I think tonight's "the" night. We're having dinner with her parents, and then we're going out. And I've got a feeling I'm gonna get lucky after that. Once she's had me, she'll want me all the time, so you'd better give me the 12 pack."

The young man makes his purchase and leaves.

Later that evening, he sits down to dinner with his girlfriend and her parents. He asks if he might give the blessing, and they agree.

He begins the prayer, but continues praying with his head down for several minutes after everyone starts eating.

The girl leans over and says, "You never told me that you were such a religious person."

He leans over to her and says, "You never told me that your father is a pharmacist."
    :rofl:

bwahahahahahahahahahaha, fuck that shit made me laugh. Poor guy, damn dads gonna kick his ass.

I'd probably not see the girl any more after that night.:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by JUICE
      I'd probably not see the girl any more after that night.:rofl:
      Why, pops may be pissed, but what can he do about it? I'd sit there with a cheesy smile on my face with my arm around his daughter. Oh, shit, i'm starting to sound like bad14u. :D

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
        Why, pops may be pissed, but what can he do about it? I'd sit there with a cheesy smile on my face with my arm around his daughter. Oh, shit, i'm starting to sound like bad14u. :D

nah what the heck, i go for it after all. I'll keep his daughter happy.:rofl:

Comment

Comment

At least he knows the kids got enough tact to use condoms...

Comment

If you ask me, serves him right what kind of idiot tells his life story to a pharmacist lol....

Comment

if u tried that shit wit my sister and my father was there ud be on milk carton lol

Comment

Originally posted by njjuicer
                  if u tried that shit wit my sister and my father was there ud be on milk carton lol
                  Nuh uh. I would have my dad beat up your dad. :P :D

Comment

Nuh uh. I would have my dad beat up your dad. :P :D

Comment

:rofl: You guys are too funny.

Comment

LD

Comment

Working...