• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be thinking about you MRSP ...

Comment

Best wishes!

Comment

Best of luck and I hope for a full and speedy recovery!!!

Comment

Hope the procedures are succesful and that you have a quick recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
            Good luck Puddles, get one of those microphones that dictates for you when you speak into it. LOL :)
            LOL I'd love that!

All is well, just can't use the right hand for a while. I woke up during surgery n talked up a storm. They didn't put me back under and just kept the bier block going then some local anest. for the melanoma. The doctors n nurses were all fantastic and kept me anused n comfy.

Stromba bought me the WHOLE cake since they didn't sell it by the slice. He made some Starbucks too. I'm a happy camper!!!

No getting the hand n back wet for the next 5 days so Stromba will have to play nurse n give me sponge baths. LOL

Thanks for the wishes...things went great! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Puddles
              LOL I'd love that!

All is well, just can't use the right hand for a while. I woke up during surgery n talked up a storm. They didn't put me back under and just kept the bier block going then some local anest. for the melanoma. The doctors n nurses were all fantastic and kept me anused n comfy.

Stromba bought me the WHOLE cake since they didn't sell it by the slice. He made some Starbucks too. I'm a happy camper!!!

No getting the hand n back wet for the next 5 days so Stromba will have to play nurse n give me sponge baths. LOL

Thanks for the wishes...things went great! :)
              is he going to wear the white uniform skirt with the red cross on it? :rofl: Glad you are doing well Puddles.

Comment

get well soon:)

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                  is he going to wear the white uniform skirt with the red cross on it? :rofl: Glad you are doing well Puddles.
                  He can keep his hat on but for the rest, well, I prefer my nurses sans uniform!

Comment

Originally posted by Puddles
                    :woot: Shouldn't he be at work? I'd be glad to come and assist if needed!:staypuff: Glad to hear everything went well!

Comment

He went into work but before he left he took good care of me. I have to go in to work today because our employee called in sick and Stromba has an appt. out of the office he can't change. My friend, Faith, is off from her regular job and she works part-time for us so she's going to come in with me so I can just answer phones and talk to people and she can do anything physical. My right hand is nearly useless right now.

The pain in my hand is much worse than I anticipated. The vicodin didn't help much so I finally took morphine around 2am which relieved the pain but kept me awake most of the night, maybe got 2 hrs. sleep and had weird dreams! LOL

Comment

Glad to hear everything went well. I remember last year when I had my knee surgery, they said I kept sitting up and looking at what they were doing. I don't remember it, but when I woke up they thought I fell asleep and I was wide awake. Yeah those drugs give some strange dreams.

Comment

Good stuff Mrs P

Comment

Great to hear it went well, here's to a speedy recovery!

Just glad you can still type with your left hand, wouldn't know what to do without your opinions :)

Comment

Working...
                            X