Krispy Kremes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krispy Kremes

I was driving through Sydney and had my first Krispy Kreme experience today! When its comes to fast food you americans are kings, there so good!!:drool:

Tim Horton's are better.

Comment

i liek dunkin donuts better iof i eat that shit that is

Comment

Originally posted by njjuicer
        i liek dunkin donuts better iof i eat that shit that is
        hell those dough nuts rule bro. We have several of those here, would always go as a kid. I like thos white powdery ones stuffed with either chocolate or jelly. Also those chocolate ones. Yum-fucking-me, good good good.:agree:

Comment

Damn, I love Shipley's. Them are so good.

LD

Comment

krispey kremes are the BEST....

Comment

Dunkin' Donuts are all over the place here in Beantown.. I hate them, hard to eat a dozen without feelin' sick.. Now, Krispy Kremes I can go thru 2 dozen with a gallon of 1% milk, and it's like heaven.. :drool:

Comment

Yeah we dont have dunkin donuts, and i think there is only 3 Krispy Kremes to share amounst around 6 million people in my state. So yeah the owners are loving it. I brought 12 and my binge day is today, so there will be no survivers.

Comment

My girl loves those things, i cant stand em, way too sweet for me

Comment

im sweet enough already

Comment

the best are when they come straight out of the fryer pipping hot and fresh ... :drool:

Comment

Originally posted by sana
                        the best are when they come straight out of the fryer pipping hot and fresh ... :drool:

Oh, i agree with you there. :agree:
                        Krispy Kreme doughnuts are the best.

Comment

Originally posted by sana
                          I like how you can watch them make the glazed ones.. It's like picking a new puppy at the window.. :agree:

Comment

I never had a crispy cream not a big dounut fan.

Comment

krispy kreme donuts are the best -- have nothing but shit dunkin donuts around me-- i have to travel to get kk --its worth it

Comment

Working...
                              X