No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever won the lottery before.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ever won the lottery before.

We got several lotto games and shitloads of scratch and if u match u win.
    Last edited by JUICE; 09-30-09, 03:57 PM.

I used to buy them, and just scratch the tops off to see if they were winners. Well lets say after spending about 2000$ in two months, I put a stop to that really quickly. Well anyhow, found out that the big winners have the same symbols as the losers. What an idiot I was for just throwing them out. And I found that out when I bought a ticket for my dad and he won 5000$.

Comment

i buy picket few times a week and scratchers every day lol and i sualy dont win dick shit ...

Comment

The most i won on a scratchy is like six bucks

Comment

What I'll do is maybe once a month, buy $20 in scratches of something worth winning. Then as I win buy more scratches till I loose my "credit". Anything I win over $50 I have kept. But only won $200 once.

Comment

The key is to play it for fun for a dollar or two occasionally, just for the anticipation of seeing if you won or not and not have any great expectations of winning a multi-million jackpot, as you are just as likely to find a suitcase of cash on the street.

Not for nothing is the lottery called a tax on the stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf
              The key is to play it for fun for a dollar or two occasionally
              exactlly! you always see on the news that the person that won only bought 1 ticket and its like the second time they have ever played in there life. those people that buy 1000's of tickets never win anything.

Comment

Some co-workers got me some tickets for my b-day. Won a whopping $4 dollars. Like bouncer said, getting a ticket every so often is good, getting a bunch all the damn time is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                  exactlly! you always see on the news that the person that won only bought 1 ticket and its like the second time they have ever played in there life. those people that buy 1000's of tickets never win anything.
                  true.
                  Last edited by JUICE; 09-30-09, 03:57 PM.

Comment

how is it stupid ur makign the odds greate rin your favor i had a teache rwho played everyday and won over million 2 times and still stayed a teacher

Comment

Originally posted by njjuicer
                      how is it stupid ur makign the odds greate rin your favor i had a teache rwho played everyday and won over million 2 times and still stayed a teacher
                      How stupid is it to make the odds greater in your favor? I had a teacher who played everyday, won over a million two times and still stayed a teacher. ;)

Comment

thanks fucker;)

Comment

thats crazy. I would have just retired from teaching and maybe opened a business or something. But maybe the guy needed to keep active and be doing something.:D

Comment

my mom abd dad did they won 100 grand here in Ohio ony bucky 5

Comment

Cause he probably sold his soul to the devil. :evil:

Comment

Working...
                              X