need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help

hey anybody have a suggestion for a laptop thats reasonalbly cheap and is decent for sumone in college my lil sister jsut started school and she aint got a computer and she cant afford it and i want to buy her one thats not gonna take a shit after 5 months and cant do anytihng on it any suggestions?

If its only for school and you want a good price look at possibly a computer recycling place in the yellow pages. you can usually get a great deal on a basic model. i got a 17" monitor (used) NEC for about $60.00 about 3 yrs ago.Usually they will warranty it for 90 days and if it takes a shit. then send me a private message. I was a computer tech and a network engineer for awhile and still build desktops form time to time.

Comment

well i dont want no bottom fo the abrrel bullshit i mena sumtin she can do shit on downlaod music and maybe dvd player etc...

Comment

Well how much do you want to pay for it? that will determine what you can get.

Comment

i aitn spendign 2000 sumtin under that

Comment

Well be careful who you buy from if you buy new. Name brands are pretty safe.. make sure you ask about warranties. There are companies that offer Life time service, and 2 or 3 yrs on parts. Those are the companies YOU WANT to deal with and you can still get one under 2k. Im not sure whats in NJ. Wal-mart or Dell will warranty you and youll get a good price but shop around and ask alot of questions about service etc so you dont get screwed...

Comment

Last edited by GearTripper; 08-19-09, 06:33 PM.

Comment

thanks bro so they are good deals then.....this shit is chinese to me lol

Comment

Comment

lol i tihnk shed really liek cd burner thanks bro i appreciate it

Comment

dude, i got a dell........ 8650 for right at 2000, with all the goodies. i had one of thier insipion laptops but the video card wasn't good enough to play games on, so i send it back and got a bigger better desktop cheaper. i have had no troubles with any of their service or any of that. they even sent me a new printer after mine had an "accident". it was drunk and fell off the shelf. no questions asked.

Comment

so dell si the way to go im guessing

guessim gettina dell dude :ghey:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by njjuicer
                            guessim gettina dell dude :ghey:

didn't the queer that said that in the commercials get busted for pot?

Comment

yea hes a fuckin derelict lol

Comment

Working...
                              X