Eggs as a chaser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eggs as a chaser

I just tried this. I took a shot of vodka and used a hard boiled egg as a chaser. DO NOT DO THIS. its pretty funny, but youll puke all over the fucking place man

Re: Eggs as a chaser

Originally posted by Slashmonay
    I just tried this. I took a shot of vodka and used a hard boiled egg as a chaser. DO NOT DO THIS. its pretty funny, but youll puke all over the fucking place man

did u barf bro?:) If so thats nasty cause i just saw someone puke yesterday and made me feel sick.:(

Comment

yes i barfed up some whole wheat pasta and some roast, was weird look like it wasnt digested yet but was eaten like 2 h9ours ag0

Comment

it PISSED me off too

Comment

why did u do this bro, taking a shot of vodka and then eggs. Thats nasty. I couldnt do that, especially with the smell and taste of the eggs.

When i used to drink beer, I would get so huungry and pig out and nothing, never puked. But with that I would.

Comment

because it was funny as hell

Comment

because it was funny as hell
              ur crazy bro:D

Comment

no u crazy with ur 19 inch arms

Comment

no u crazy with ur 19 inch arms

:D
                  Last edited by JUICE; 09-08-04, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Re: Eggs as a chaser

if you're on an M1T cycle or any cycle at all, you should be staying away from alcohol.

wtf have you been reading on this board?

have you LEARNED anything?

obviously not since you bought "novedex" when everyone else talks about NOLVADEX :rolleyes:
                    Last edited by sana; 09-08-04, 10:00 AM.

Comment

She's right. Wtf are you doing? If you were concerned about your diet and health and such you wouldnt be drinking in the first place. Especially as part of a meal.

Comment

1st time i drank on it, and i was depressed so mind ur own business, 1st time i ddrank since the 17th of aug

Comment

1st time i drank on it, and i was depressed so mind ur own business, 1st time i ddrank since the 17th of aug
                          mind my own business?

wtf kid? you're the one on here talking about drinking while on cycle.

you're the one who's seemingly bragging.

this is your first and last warning.

Comment

i was depressed so mind ur own business,
                            You sound like one of those names that Arnold calls people. What is it again? Oh yes, Girly Man! "Im depressed", "i cant hold on to the squat bar because it hurts my neck", "i cant eat because i feel sick". do you ever not complain about something? people are so soft nowadays, can you picture Gen. Macarthur saying "im depressed". stop bitching, either go balls to the wall or take up golf because i dont think your cut out for this lifestyle.

Comment

1st time i ddrank since the 17th of aug
                              That was only 3 weeks ago yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                              X