cutler 8 weeks out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beefcake
    No, I doubt he ever will. He'll end up being another labrada and wheeler. The potential is there, but #1 right now looks unbeatable. Not to mention, he talks about retirement quite frequently. I think he's getting frustrated with not being able to clench the top, either that or knowing that he never will.

if i were Cutler I wouldnt never give up. No matter what, never give up even how much u lose, never give up. At least i'd try.

Comment

Originally posted by JUICE
      if i were Cutler I wouldnt never give up. No matter what, never give up even how much u lose, never give up. At least i'd try.
      He's already stated that he doesn't want to be training and competing when he's in his 40's. I guess these guys get discouraged when they see themselves doing so much to change and get better and it ends up doing no good. The man trains back twice a day. Even dugdale almost retired from being discouraged.

Comment

when these guys retire, how do they make a living. I know some work and have jobs for the ones who dont, live off of endoresements and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by JUICE
          when these guys retire, how do they make a living. I know some work and have jobs for the ones who dont, live off of endoresements and stuff.
          Cutlers gameplan is to compete now and get enough financially so that by 35 he'll be set. I don't know if he's gonna be able to pull it off but who knows. Either that or he'll have to start his own supplement company or something. Seems like that's the norm for retired bb's.

Comment

You noticed too Beefcake, about the gyno that is, it was the first thing I said when I started looking at the pics. If he never reaches the top, I would say he will have a supplement line, or training camps, bodybuilding clothing line something of the sorts... It seems to be what most are doing today, even Rich Gaspari has his own supplement line now.

PD

Comment

Sorry Beefcake I did not mean to jack your last post, I scrolled down and did not read the last post b4 I threw my 2 cents in. I was not trying to mimic you or copy your post. My bad..

PD

Comment

Ya I was there, this was his guest posing routine at the IFBB North American's last weekend. those picts do not do him justice he looked way harder in person.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
                  Cutlers gameplan is to compete now and get enough financially so that by 35 he'll be set. I don't know if he's gonna be able to pull it off but who knows. Either that or he'll have to start his own supplement company or something. Seems like that's the norm for retired bb's.
                  like my a friend i just met, hes on his 50's. The guy used to be Mr. Mexico and stuff now owns a gym. I wish i can do that one day too.:D

Comment

He's big...but he's not gonna be able to touch Coleman.

Comment

Working...
                    X