damn scales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn scales

i have been using the scale at my gym for some time now -- it had me at 265 lbs-

went to the doc to get my test levels checked at there scale had me at 282 lbs

so i went and bought a digital scale -- i put my kids on it and it was right on with there weight within a lb or 2 -

so i climbed on and it has me at 284.5 lbs -- so my gym scale is way the fuck off lol

i thought i was 265 because i have never been as lean as i am right now being as heavy as i am --

i am happy about that --

my wife on the other hand was not happy lol -- she thought she was alot lighter then she is lol

she looks good though -- just needs to harden up a touch -- we are working on that

just thought i would share some of my day

:)

Re: damn scales

Originally posted by house1
    i have been using the scale at my gym for some time now -- it had me at 265 lbs-

went to the doc to get my test levels checked at there scale had me at 282 lbs

so i went and bought a digital scale -- i put my kids on it and it was right on with there weight within a lb or 2 -

so i climbed on and it has me at 284.5 lbs -- so my gym scale is way the fuck off lol

i thought i was 265 because i have never been as lean as i am right now being as heavy as i am --

i am happy about that --

my wife on the other hand was not happy lol -- she thought she was alot lighter then she is lol

she looks good though -- just needs to harden up a touch -- we are working on that

just thought i would share some of my day

:)
    LOL- poor wifey. :) yeah every scale is different and somtimes they are very very different.

Comment

Congrats bro. It is great when shit happens like that. It is a real ego booster.

Comment

i love the scene from the movie dodgeball when stiller says to his aide "and turn the women's bathroom scale up a few pounds!"

anyone else notice bob cicherillo doing arm curls in the first scene of the movie?

Comment

damn scales suck. I have a smililar problem too. On the gym im 224, my grandmas digital scale im 228, and at some store i went to i was 222. I know its not much but im like damn, i want a percise weight.

Comment

I usually get on the scale at the supermarket and was thrilled when I saw it was down 8 lbs. I hadn't weighed myself in a few weeks but had been working harder on diet since I haven't been training like usual. Then my daughter got on and she was down 7 lbs, so I figured the scale was off and I wasn't too happy. Went to the dr. and that scale had me down too, so for one last check I got on the scale at the gym and yup, I'd dropped 8 lbs. :) I put on some pants that were a little too snug a month ago and they fit again. THAT made my day!

Comment

I wonder why your daughter lost weight then. Hm... Its real odd for kids to lose weight, maybe the stress of the hurcanes or something.

Comment

Working...
              X