Virtual Bodybuilder is back....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtual Bodybuilder is back....

They started it up again....I sucked at it last time....hoping to have some fun and see what kind of progress I can make in the free 30-day game:

VIRTUAL BODYBUILDER

I'm doing much better at the game this time around....don't know if it's because I chose my original attribute points more wisely, or because I'm having my virtual BBer use a low dose of slin every time now...something I never used at all the last time around.

Comment

someone is fishing for referrals. Lol... good luck in the game bro. Do you have to pay after 30 days?

Comment

If the game ran smoothly if you did pay, I would totally pay.

Comment

You do have to pay after 30 days....I won't pay though. I just wanted to see if changing some choices would allow me to advance my BBer at a quicker rate than I did last time. So far, I'm doing much better. That slin is really making a difference. I do notice that the site isn't slow like the last time around, which is what caused me to quit eventually.

Comment

Now I remember what I hated about this game the first time around...random events that screw you over. My guy went into his first contest with a very low (25%) risk of injury. He won...1st place...great...but somehow he sustained a leg injury that will keep him from doing legs or cardio for SEVEN weeks!?!? WTF? :mad:

Comment

Those guys pissed me off. They ended abruptly 1 day before the Nationals, which my bodybuilder qualified for! :madfu:

Comment

Working...
              X