Have you used online personals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turboguy
    and didn't even have to try out to get the booty, they just throw it at you.

i wish i had that before i met my girl

Comment

I haven't used them intentionally...but one of my mates put a profile up for me on a couple! It would have been cool,if I was looking, but at the time I was pretty happy...

Got some responses from local girls which I was tempted to chase up on...a couple were very persistent, but I let them know it was all a bit of a joke. They were understandably kinda pissed

Comment

Originally posted by Auriflex
        I invented the internet.
        Welcome to the forum Al Gore!

Comment

Originally posted by batteryreqd
          Welcome to the forum Al Gore!

Bwahahahaha...I remember that....:rofl:

Comment

lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AndyJ27
              I haven't used them intentionally...but one of my mates put a profile up for me on a couple! It would have been cool,if I was looking, but at the time I was pretty happy...

Got some responses from local girls which I was tempted to chase up on...a couple were very persistent, but I let them know it was all a bit of a joke. They were understandably kinda pissed

were they good looking?

Comment

Their pics weren't shabby, one in particular was nice, but I doubted the source somewhat. Have known people who have been well and truly fooled by pics over the net, especially from singles sights...I never met them

Comment

Have you seen my gf on here I posted. Dragonmona? I met her site unseen on Yahoo personals and it was the best thing that ever happend to me Go take a look on the members pic section she is a red haired angel. Inkman

Comment

i have tried them before for a little while....made s few friends and had some 'friends' :p .....not a bad thing, but def get pics and talk before you meet, then if they are ugly or not who they say or showed you run away ;) :D

Comment

used to a long time ago. i think there are a lot of weird ones, so just that in mind.

Comment

SACHET- what's up with taking my bf avatar?

Comment

Working...
                        X