Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Night Football: Chiefs +6 @ Ravens

My Play is KC +6 @ Baltimore

Yeah, I know KC is 1-4 ATS as dogs on Monday and Baltimore has performed well in the prime time lights. KC has something that none of the previous Baltimore opponents had this season....an offense! Cleveland, Cincy, and even Pitt aren't blowing anyone out and have QB's that are more like a deer in headlights when pressured. Green and the Chiefs have the weapons and capabilities to challenge the Ravens D and KC will try and make Boller beat them through the air. Lewis found out that he may have a 4-6 month sentence waiting for him as a result of the plea deal, it's human nature to have something like that weighing VERY heavy on the mind. Another thing, I have learned that the smartest bet on Monday nights, is to go OPPOSITE the line moves and with Balt opening at 4.5 and now up to 6, I'll take my chances with KC

KC 24
    Balt 21

chiefs blow ass! lol

Comment

I was watching sports center and they showed a clip of Holmes walking into the stadium. He just looks down as hell, almost to the point of giving up. On the other side it showed Jamal and Ray walking in looking ready and a sense of intensity.

Comment

cha-ching

Comment

Working...
        X