F#@Kin A#*holes in this world....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F#@Kin A#*holes in this world....

Cobracloud is my friend Jake, he likes buying cheap cars and doing v8 swaps, well he goes to school with me down here in San Marcos, Texas at Texas State U, and these a-holes got tired of looking at his current project car ....

http://www.austinareastangs.com/phpB...ic.php?t=11597

I would just keep parkin it in the same spot, just to piss them off.

Comment

I'll pay Doom to come down to San Marcos :)

Comment

Well for one, thats funny as shit to see. lol. but i do feel for the kid. if it were me that it happened to, i would be in jail. the people that did it would be in the hospitol.

Comment

IkeaBoy.....is that you in your avatar? Whoever it is, he is fucking huge!

Comment

If he knows who did it, I'm sure he'll think of a creative way to get them back without incriminating himself. It's not that hard...

Comment

Originally posted by blm9376
              IkeaBoy.....is that you in your avatar? Whoever it is, he is fucking huge!
              Art Atwood

Comment

you wouldn't even want to know how I would handel that

Comment

thats fucked up

Comment

In college type apts bullshit is to be expected MOST of the time.

thats why in college i just rented a house

Gator

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                      Art Atwood
                      Oh!

Comment

a center punch to their car window is real quiet but to finish the job you must take a dishwashing detergent bottle full of diesel and spray the inside of the car and accidentally throw in a lit match.

Comment

Not that I have done this...<evil snicker>.....BUT, the best way to enact revenge is to do the floowing...and leaves no evidence....

Go to a sporting goods store, buy 1 bottle of skunk urine(it's a masking agent hunters use to mask their scent)...then proceed to a farm and tractor supply store and buy 2 large guage pins(anything from a 14 to 18guage works excellent)

Fill both syringes completely full, that will come out to either 6 or 10cc's.....Proceed to assholes car in hours of darkness, push pins through weather stripping in both front and back...inject your gift, then split....entire operation takes no less than 10 seconds....

They will not drive that car for many months to come...<snicker>

Enjoy, and good luck.........<wink>

Ranger

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger
                            Not that I have done this...<evil snicker>.....BUT, the best way to enact revenge is to do the floowing...and leaves no evidence....

Go to a sporting goods store, buy 1 bottle of skunk urine(it's a masking agent hunters use to mask their scent)...then proceed to a farm and tractor supply store and buy 2 large guage pins(anything from a 14 to 18guage works excellent)

Fill both syringes completely full, that will come out to either 6 or 10cc's.....Proceed to assholes car in hours of darkness, push pins through weather stripping in both front and back...inject your gift, then split....entire operation takes no less than 10 seconds....

They will not drive that car for many months to come...<snicker>

Enjoy, and good luck.........<wink>

Ranger
                            Brilliantly evil. I love it! *devilish grin* :p

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                              Art Atwood
                              Yep, he is a fuckin beast

Comment

Working...
                              X