Kinda makes me sick....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinda makes me sick....

Ok, not passing judgement on a lifestyle choice here but this kinda makes me sick to my stomach. In alot of other boards I see obvious gay trolls posting comments about guys pics. Begging for less clothes, specific poses, foot shots? If that's what you're into then whatever, but guys would go to gay boards if that's what they wanted to hear. Some of the most popular sites seem to be the worst about it and it just pisses me off.

Todays sick board quotes:

"take your shirt off and stand in your skives and show some leg"

"nice progress but can you oil up and pose in speedo, pm please"

"can I send you some private pics to evaluate"

"why no rear shots, turn around and show us everything"

WTF ?

it's just as bad for women who are being harassed. regardless of whether it's a gay guy requesting it or a straight guy - it's annoying and does not belong.

Comment

Re: Kinda makes me sick....

Originally posted by decadecadeca
      Ok, not passing judgement on a lifestyle choice here but this kinda makes me sick to my stomach. In alot of other boards I see obvious gay trolls posting comments about guys pics. Begging for less clothes, specific poses, foot shots? If that's what you're into then whatever, but guys would go to gay boards if that's what they wanted to hear. Some of the most popular sites seem to be the worst about it and it just pisses me off.

WTF ?
      Just remember, it's the internet and it comes with the territory. The whole planet has access to these boards. Also, everyone has the option to say "no". And like sana said, this behavior is not exclusive to gays. Straight guys harrass women all the time on these boards. Don't let it get to you, bro.

Comment

Re: Re: Kinda makes me sick....

Originally posted by Cory
        Just remember, it's the internet and it comes with the territory. The whole planet has access to these boards. Also, everyone has the option to say "no". And like sana said, this behavior is not exclusive to gays. Straight guys harrass women all the time on these boards. Don't let it get to you, bro.
        liar :moon:

:P

Comment

Re: Kinda makes me sick....

WTF ?
          doesn't that make you think, if it makes you sick to your stomach that is major hang up you have. you can't say you aren't passing judgement and then say that it makes you ill. I will never understand why other peoples actions or words affect other people. if they don't have a physical affect on me (someone touching me when they shouldn't) you can do whatever floats your boat. I have better things to do in my life than pay attention to other people.

Comment

And yet, you posted anyway.

Sorry, but I don't think the fact I find dudes hitting on each other repulsive constitutes a major hang up.

Comment

Sorry, but I don't think the fact I find dudes hitting on each other repulsive constitutes a major hang up.
              i think since you limit it to guys hitting on guys instead of including the smarmy straight men making lewd comments to women - then you are passing judgement.

Comment

No, I think smarmy straight guys making lewd comments to women who come to fitness boards for honest info are jackasses and morons. I just don't put them on the same level of creepiness.

Comment

I will never understand why people find things that others do repulsive if it doesn't involve them. There are always going to people that are different and think different from what you consider to be the "norm". As long as someone is not getting hurt.........
                  Attached Files

Comment

BTW, turn around and let me see some of that ASS!!! :woot: :rofl:

j/k :P

Comment

No, I think smarmy straight guys making lewd comments to women who come to fitness boards for honest info are jackasses and morons. I just don't put them on the same level of creepiness.
                      why wouldn't it be the same level? why the double standard?

Comment

Ok, fuck it. I'm an asshole because I don't wanna see two fellas go at it. No problem

Comment

Double standard?

Hell yes, two hot women making out is highly encouraged. Two guys is sick. I'm straight, sue me.

Comment

Ok, fuck it. I'm an asshole because I don't wanna see two fellas go at it. No problem
                            You have the option not to see it......simply turn the other cheek or in this case, the other click on the mouse. hehe:D

Comment

Double standard?

Hell yes, two hot women making out is highly encouraged. Two guys is sick. I'm straight, sue me.
                              This comment makes your original argument null and void. It always boils down to a personal judgement on other people.

Comment

Working...
                              X