Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kerry is now "Walking Eagle"

During a campaign tour of the Apache Nation Wednesday,
    Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry said he had a plan to increase every Native American's income by $40,000 a year.
    Senator Kerry refused repeated requests for details of
    his plan. However, he also told the Apaches that during his Senate career, he has voted YES 9,637 times for every Indian issue ever introduced. Before his departure, the Apache Tribe presented the Presidential candidate a plaque inscribed with his new Indian name, Walking Eagle. After Kerry left, tribal officials explained that Walking Eagle is a bird so full of crap it can't fly. BB
    :rofl:

I have a hard time believing that he said he was going to increase every native american's income by 40,000. Did you hear this yourself or are you spreading something that you "heard"?

Comment

And please, only post something that you know as fact. Post exactlly what he said instead of what people want to think he said.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
        And please, only post something that you know as fact. Post exactlly what he said instead of what people want to think he said.
        First of all, nobody could ever post ANYTHING as a FACT if it came from a politician from either side. Someone e-mailed it to me, and I took it as a joke as I thought it was funny. I would have posted anything in the same vain if it were about Bush. I should have made it more clear. It was supposed to be funny, not an elightenment or a slam against Kerry. I don't believe for a minute that what was written to be the total truth. ANYTHING from the press or a politician has to be viewed very cautiously. The press will take things out of context, or just use a line of quote that looks bad when not read with the before and after statements. Again, if it is true so be it, if not, it's still funny, to me anyway. BB

Comment

Yeah I got this in an email too, it is just a joke, I took it as a joke bb.

Comment

As a joke, it is funny. It universally applies to all politicians on earth. LOL.

Comment

Working...
            X