No announcement yet.

Anyone from Massachusetts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK...I'll be at the end of the bar by the fat people orgy picture. (If you've been there, then you know what I'm talkin about! LOL)

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
      OK...I'll be at the end of the bar by the fat people orgy picture. (If you've been there, then you know what I'm talkin about! LOL)
      Nope never been there but i'm sure Me and IG can find it.......;)

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdream71
        If anybody tries knocking down your door i'll be there to knock their teeth out :D You know i don't share babe.....;)
        wow ur scary ino i wont come knockin now:rofl: :rofl: id be mroe afraid of ig hittin me than u son!:ghey:

Comment

Wow look at this, Nice to see I’m not the only Masshole on this board, I'm just 12 miles south of the Big city

Comment

Originally posted by njjuicer
            wow ur scary ino i wont come knockin now:rofl: :rofl: id be mroe afraid of ig hittin me than u son!:ghey:

:eek:

Comment

The Naked Fish...great food and drinks. I fell in love with this picture at the end of the bar...looks like Anna Nicole Smith in the middle. hehehe
              Attached Files

Comment

LOL that's funny! I've never actually been there, but driven by 1000 times! Definately remind me in February when you'll be here.

Comment

Natick Naked Fish ?????

Comment

Originally posted by njjuicer
                    STFU! :p
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DJ_Rockett
                      Natick Naked Fish ?????
                      I think it's in Shrewsbury, on route 9

Comment

It's Cuban...lots of fantastic seafood dishes (not diet) and crazy drinks. Spent a few hrs. there with Nicole last year and another friend of mine. I'm definitely going back.

Comment

wait how can u live in boston and hate the red sox please dont say your a yankee fan. YANKEE'S SUCK

Comment

Originally posted by my2J's
                            wait how can u live in boston and hate the red sox please dont say your a yankee fan. YANKEE'S SUCK
                            AMEN!!

Comment

Working...
                            X