Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it that in college we need to.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it that in college we need to.....

I dont understand this, they want us to study all this shit on science, history, math, english and when we get our career jobs most jobs dont require what we studied. I think its all bs and a waste of time. I know it means alot of we have a higher education but come on we wont use it.

I feel college is a pretty big waste of my time, but ya gotta do it. I'm in my second year and I already KNOW it is a waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by IkeaBoy
      I feel college is a pretty big waste of my time, but ya gotta do it. I'm in my second year and I already KNOW it is a waste of time.

college just sucks man, its easy if u pay attention but boring as hell too.

Comment

Very true

Comment

Its so were well rounded and know a little about a lot of things.
          Im in graduate school and just had a comp.class that i was told at the beginning of the course it would be obsolete. I asked the instructor why we were learnin it and he said it was to learn how to learn.
          I say cut the bullshit and if I want to be a Lawyer then let me study law and f*%k all the other bullshit

Gator

Comment

learn how to learn.....you hear that ALL THE DAMN TIME. I think that post-secondary education should be more focused on the intended field of study, thus lessening the time needed to complete one's degree by at least a semester, maybe two. Why should students go deeper in debt just so the school can rake in cash for courses/books that are completely irrelevant in the workforce?

Comment

fuck college i enver wne tand look how i truned out bwhahahahahahahaah :)

Comment

Originally posted by njjuicer
                fuck college

thats the same thing I say man, FUCK COLLEGE.:drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by njjuicer
                  fuck college i enver wne tand look how i truned out bwhahahahahahahaah :)
                  Kids, please stay in school :)

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
                    Kids, please stay in school :)

i prefer being in Elementary again, starting life again.

Comment

homework sucks..yes, but all the other shit associated with college is great lol!!!

Comment

college is all about proveing yourself... wait! did i say that BS! Im sorry school blows! lol

Comment

just wait till you get out in the corporate world. you will be singing a different tune.

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
                            just wait till you get out in the corporate world. you will be singing a different tune.
                            Goliath is so right guys!! The general knowledge you get from higher education will really help you in so many indirect ways once you get out in the real world and have to deal with people in a professional manner. I have my degrre in Computer Science, but my job is in the health and fitness field...go figure. However, I don't regret for one minute getting my degree. It has helped me make so many intelligent decisions and made me much more business savvy!! Stay in school JUICE, you will be so thankful when you finish....mark my words, brotha!!! ;) :)

Comment

i back them both up. that saying education is wasted on the youth is so true. i'm only 26 but i already wish i paid more attention the time i was there. i deal with so many different people in business, its real nice when i can sit down with a client and really discuss something that has nothing to do with my business but has everything to do with their interests. and it really sucks if i can't talk for more than 5 minutes cause i'm ignorant to the subject.

Comment

Working...
                              X