Anyone else use the integro skin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else use the integro skin?

I been using it for a few days now. I like it. I know most like the dark blue but for some reason it was making my eye twitch lol.

Originally posted by fitness-girl
    i would use it if i knew how lol. i'll ask bigrig to fix it for me, he's good w/ the computer crap!
    go up to user cp. then click edit opptions. scroll to the bottom. the little scroll box is right above your avatar. click integro then submit. its easy.

Comment

kind of bright, i'm going back to the dark blue:drunk:

Comment

Just tried it. I don't think mine is working out. The top graphics look crazy on mine, and I don't have quick reply.

Comment

I like the dark Blue!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000
            Just tried it. I don't think mine is working out. The top graphics look crazy on mine, and I don't have quick reply.
            What do you mean top graphics? also, the quick reply will be added soon.

Comment

I used it for a couple of days and just changed back to plasma expanded last night. They're both good, but the blue one feels more like home. I'll be using the integro at work though because I couldn't see text boxes on that monitor.

Comment

Re: Anyone else use the integro skin?

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                I been using it for a few days now. I like it. I know most like the dark blue but for some reason it was making my eye twitch lol.
                Started using it a few days ago as well. Easier on my eyes if I'm reading a lot of text and/or posts. I like the traditional white backgrounds/black text as I work all day at a terminal and I don't feel as fatigued at the end of the day.

Comment

i kept the regular one :)

Comment

I like the dark blue....It almost has a claming affect on me. Or maybe the meds are finally kicking in. I don't know.

Comment

there's no quick reply box in the new skin... i think it takes a little bit of time to get used to though.

Comment

i just like the default for some reason...

Comment

i think the buttons - new post buttons and forum indicator buttons - are too big for my taste in the integro skin.

Comment

Originally posted by sana
                            i think the buttons - new post buttons and forum indicator buttons - are too big for my taste in the integro skin.
                            Bigger is better...

for people who need glasses but aren't wearing them. :D

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                              Bigger is better...
                              ya don't have to tell me... i have "size queen" tattoo'd on my forehead :D

Comment

Working...
                              X