Hes going to the slammer!!!
    8.70%
    He will get off scotch free like O.J.
    26.09%
    A money settlement outside of court....
    30.43%
    Who gives a shit???
    34.78%

I think the prosecution is gettin him, and hes goin to the big house...

Comment

I dont really care anymore. Its probably the damn lil biach that just wants fame and totaly blew it this way by saying she got raped. I think she just wants money thats all.:)

Comment

I hope his sorry ass goes to jail, although everyone knows if you got money and you're famous you can rape, kill people and not have to deal with it..... god bless america :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
          I hope his sorry ass goes to jail, although everyone knows if you got money and you're famous you can rape, kill people and not have to deal with it..... god bless america :rolleyes:
          The sick thing is that you don't know anymore what went on. There cases of VIP's abusing their status (OJ) and then some people will do everthing to catch a VIP in such a situation = big money.
          Considering that fact, he'll go free after a nice big do' settlement.
          But... I don't really give a damn!

Comment

Well he already admitted to adultry, so I wouldnt put much past the piece of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
              Well he already admitted to adultry, so I wouldnt put much past the piece of shit.
              Ouch, I'm living in a place where adultery is a popular sport..., or so it seems.

Comment

I just ordered this shirt:
                Attached Files

Comment

haha i dont give a shit cuz ino wha tshould happen probably wont (whatever beign right that is)

Comment

I think he will get off with just probation. I think there are too many questionable stories about the girl. Even some of her friends are selling her out.

Also, the sex was consentual, it is just the ass sex with kobe's 11 inch cock that got the rape charge.

He is guilty, but i bet he will get off.

Comment

i havent been following the case but i think the girl knew what was going on when she went into his room. they both knew it was all about the nookie but she had other motives as well--money.

i believe the same thing happened with mike tyson. he didnt rape her but she said he did knowing she could get rich.

i could be wrong in botrh circumstance in which case kobe deserves jail but prolly wont get it. so basically i dont give a shit!

Comment

she was bragging about his dic size the weekend after all this happened at a party. real smart...kobe is going to get off. He's got the money to make it happen plus the girl was stupid about everything

Comment

Originally posted by bigrig44
                          ...kobe is going to get off.
                          He already did :D

Comment

I dont know but im tired of this shit already. He was horny and she was a gold digger, knowing she was up to something, whata biach:mad:

Comment

Originally posted by fitness-girl
                              they had ass sex? where do you get all these details?
                              Details are out there. Jim Rome was talking about it last week. I think if the judge decides to have it be a completely open court room, we will all be hearing about kobe trying to stick it in her ass and she couldnt handle his girth, thus rape charge.

Comment

Working...
                              X