My thanks to all of you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My thanks to all of you.

I have been sitting here looking at the numbers of the board, ie. new members, post, threads, members online. etc. I must say that this board has far exceeded my expectations. We are not even 2 months old yet and some of the numbers are staggering! We average 1100 post per day, 60 new threads, and 32 new members each day!! I cant thank you guys enough for all the great support you have shown this board. I want to thank all the mods here also for a job well done. Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that I apprishate you all and I thank you for the support. I know im gonna get the :ghey: smilies for this but.... :)

no prob man, great job with the board, I really enjoy posting, and all the peeps here...also very knowledgeable mods here....adn others..I really enjoy....keep it up, and I have to throw one of these in here :ghey:

Comment

appreciate u mean u fuckin donkey dick :p urwelcome btw imgla di helpd make this baord what it is LOL thansk for makin cool baord though:)

Comment

Originally posted by njjuicer
        appreciate u mean u fuckin donkey dick :p urwelcome btw imgla di helpd make this baord what it is LOL thansk for makin cool baord though:)

this board is only cool cause of us 2...u know that right? :agree: lol

Comment

thats true

Comment

This board has the best overall vibe of any I've ever been too...it's success is no surprise to me.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
              This board has the best overall vibe of any I've ever been too...it's success is no surprise to me.

its avatars like yours that make this board what it is today...lol

Comment

My avatar is a statement...a throwback to the good ol' days, before that little bastard Elmo took over Sesame Street and ruined the show.

Comment

I just love this shade of Magenta, don't you? :ghey:

:rofl:

This is the coolest board, bar none!
                  Last edited by bigpetefox; 09-03-03, 01:57 AM.

Comment

:p

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
                      My avatar is a statement...a throwback to the good ol' days, before that little bastard Elmo took over Sesame Street and ruined the show.
                      Sesame Street is 35 yrs old this month!

See, it's stuff like this that makes this board so great. :ghey:

Thanks to Bouncer for hooking us all up here. :smooch:

Thanks to Sana for keepin him in his place. :doggy:

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                        Sesame Street is 35 yrs old this month!

See, it's stuff like this that makes this board so great. :ghey:

Thanks to Bouncer for hooking us all up here. :smooch:

Thanks to Sana for keepin him in his place. :doggy:
                        Holy shit 35 years old lol

Comment

You're welcome, and you're hard earned work and enthusiasm is much appreciated.

Comment

Re: My thanks to all of you.

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                            I know im gonna get the :ghey: smilies for this but.... :)
                            :ghey:

bounce, i already told you what i think. when you set your mind to something, you always come out on top. the board is awesome and is only going to continue to exceed your expectations.

love ya kitten :kiss:

Comment

You put together a great board here bouncer.....With all the new boards that have popped up this one is a step above the rest.

Comment

Working...
                              X