News!!! good news bad news ...Not real sure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News!!! good news bad news ...Not real sure

I think is is going to be a day to rememeber for me so i wanted to share my news.

As of 9/03/03 @ 10:05 I was Divorced from someone who did not give anything into our relationship.

Well it sounds like your satisfied with the decision so best of luck to you and hope everything works out.

Comment

good luck bro

Comment

Congrats? I guess. Good luck and find someone who will give somthing to the relationship (or just get some meaningless sex).

Comment

Originally posted by saturn
          Congrats? I guess. Good luck and find someone who will give somthing to the relationship (or just get some meaningless sex).
          This sounds like a good idea ....The meaningless sex part

Comment

ummm whoo hoo, I guess it is just moving on from here good or bad. make sure to have some fun in life now. don't jump into another relationship quickly.

Comment

as long as your happy man!

Comment

Re: News!!! good news bad news ...Not real sure

Originally posted by urso8up
                I think is is going to be a day to rememeber for me so i wanted to share my news.

As of 9/03/03 @ 10:05 I was Divorced from someone who did not give anything into our relationship.
                If you don't mind me asking..... why did you marry her in the first place if she never contributed anything to your relationship?:confused:

Comment

Re: Re: News!!! good news bad news ...Not real sure

Originally posted by Cory
                  If you don't mind me asking..... why did you marry her in the first place if she never contributed anything to your relationship?:confused:
                  Well the first year was great she gave 100% into the relationship. Then we had our son and she started going down hill Like she got depressed or something and then her mom kept telling her about her ex- boyfriend and what is was up to in life and she thought the grass was greener on the other side as usual it isn't but by that time we sold our house and moved on. She wanted to give it another try so i gave in and dropped everything i had and gave it anoth shot and it happened again we split she went back with her ex got pregnant and decided she didn't want that, had an abortion we gave it another chance and each time she gave less and less. So i said this is't worth it and i am not pretending that you like me anymore it drags you down and it's not good for my son to see. So we ended it i moved out 2 wks ago. And now we are official. But I do love her and would do anything for her and she knows i am always here for her but just not in a husband and wife relationship. She even told me after the divorce she couldn't give me what i deserve and she hopes i find someone who cares as much as i care for that person.

I think she is alittle on the Bipolar side. Because now she is like two different people.

Comment

Good luck to you

Comment

Best wishes to ya...

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow."
                      - Anonymous

"Every exit is an entry somewhere else."
                      -Tom Stoppard

Comment

Hey thanks everyone for your support

Comment

Good luck to you. Just make sure it doesn't hurt your relationship with your son. I am divorced also and the time I have with my kids is the best by far.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: News!!! good news bad news ...Not real sure

Originally posted by urso8up
                            Well the first year was great she gave 100% into the relationship. Then we had our son and she started going down hill Like she got depressed or something and then her mom kept telling her about her ex- boyfriend and what is was up to in life and she thought the grass was greener on the other side as usual it isn't but by that time we sold our house and moved on. She wanted to give it another try so i gave in and dropped everything i had and gave it anoth shot and it happened again we split she went back with her ex got pregnant and decided she didn't want that, had an abortion we gave it another chance and each time she gave less and less. So i said this is't worth it and i am not pretending that you like me anymore it drags you down and it's not good for my son to see. So we ended it i moved out 2 wks ago. And now we are official. But I do love her and would do anything for her and she knows i am always here for her but just not in a husband and wife relationship. She even told me after the divorce she couldn't give me what i deserve and she hopes i find someone who cares as much as i care for that person.

I think she is alittle on the Bipolar side. Because now she is like two different people.
                            awww...I'm so sorry to here that!! You really sound like a sweet man!!! Good luck to you, Urso8up!!

Comment

Originally posted by sngldad66
                              Good luck to you. Just make sure it doesn't hurt your relationship with your son. I am divorced also and the time I have with my kids is the best by far.

When i have my son we do everything together he is with me from the time we wake up till we go to sleep. Unlike her who drops him off at his grandma's and she goes out rather then spending time while she has him and go out when i have him

Comment

Working...
                              X