Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just stay out of the country then please

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...germany_depp_3

I can understand his views, there are alot of ignorant people in this country that want to lash out and attack before knowing all the facts...It's the American way...don't get me wrong, I love my country and I support the decisions that oour government makes, but sometimes I do roll my eyes at some of the shit I see and read.

Comment

Originally posted by Cory
      I can understand his views, there are alot of ignorant people in this country that want to lash out and attack before knowing all the facts...It's the American way...don't get me wrong, I love my country and I support the decisions that oour government makes, but sometimes I do roll my eyes at some of the shit I see and read.

very true...but after visiting a middle eastern country this past summer, and seeing how good we really do have it here...Its amazing to see people bitch non stop still...Just my opinion

Comment

Johnny Dep just needs to be slapped.....In America you can have any point of view you want. You can disagree with the government. If you don't like it vote the politicians out of power run for office yourself or speak your point of view.
        Johnny Dep is just being a punk throwing stones from his house in the south of France. Let him stay there and make French movies and see how his career sky rockets.

Comment

Originally posted by saturn
          Johnny Dep just needs to be slapped.....In America you can have any point of view you want. You can disagree with the government. If you don't like it vote the politicians out of power run for office yourself or speak your point of view.
          Johnny Dep is just being a punk throwing stones from his house in the south of France. Let him stay there and make French movies and see how his career sky rockets.
          :agree: :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by saturn
            Well said Saturn...you are right...these little punk actors get this holier than thou attitude when they get a little power and $....and then they try to be all rebellious and shit :rolleyes:

Comment

its easy for a rich person to say crap like that they can just bolt anytime they want. screw depp!

Comment

depp lives in fran`ce

Comment

what fuckin tool he woudlnt say shit fi he didnt have no moeny that us dumb americans mad ehim ge tform his lame ass movies whata fuckin faggot id liek to crack that fuckers head open

Comment

Working...
                  X