Hair Remover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair Remover

Could someone please recommend a good hair remover?
    I've heard Jan Tana works pretty good.
    I know Nair For Men sux.
    Thanks.

Ducky was recommending some Raspberry Nair that she uses. There's a thread in the self care forum discussing this. I prefer to shave myself...until I get the money for laser.

Comment

Wax is my choice to keep it off the longest. When I use a hair removal cream/liquid, I just use the nair. It doesn't seem to work so great though, so if there is a better product that I could find at the drugstore, I want to hear about it too

Comment

i agree about waxing it hurts like the devil to wax your chest but it is so smooth for so long.

Comment

waxing takes getting used to, nair does work but you smell like chemical ass for a long time after. I used the laser when it was first becoming popular 6 yrs ago, and it didnt do a thing but cost me a lot $$$, the methods are better today though from what I understand, but if the hair you want removed, is the same courseness as the hair on your head, forget it, the laser works best for finer hair

Comment

waxing F'in blows

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
              I prefer to shave myself...until I get the money for laser.
              Hey you should talk to the Mrs about this.
              In my opinion it was a waist of money. She had 5 treatments at $250 each. While doing the sessions everything was great nice and smooth. Less hair seemed to grow back and it was thinner. After spending all that money she stopped and figured she would just shave the little that was left. That was about a year ago. Guess what? All the hair is back and she has to shave just as often as she did before.

Comment

Hair No More works good for me, and it's cheap...

Comment

Working...
                X