Always think before you react....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always think before you react....

Leaving out majority of details, I should have kept my cool instead of choking this fucking kid half to death, now I have to have a sit down, and explain my actions, before Im found floating in a lake somewhere

only me folks, only me :rolleyes:

Lets hear some of the story.

Comment

mafia?

Comment

12 of us went to solve a problem, at 6am we found the problem and pulled him out of his house. He went to pull something from his waistband, so I went straight for the throat...it was suppoed to be a talk, but I pushed a button I shouldnt have, and for the little time here I have left, I dont want any of the old problems I used to have...

Comment

i want to remind you doom that you are my friend. please dont choke me.

bro you are an instinctive person. i hope you can find the ability to control it. i dont care how bad a guy is it only takes one bullet to to make em worm food. dont be worm food.

Comment

Shit...sorry to hear it, man. You never know if someone's 'connected' until it's too late. I'm sure you can come out of this okay as long as you show the proper respect and remorse at the sit-down.

Comment

sorry to hear it man...

Comment

doom i feel for u i dotn give ahsit what i do when im doin it but afterwards is always the problem but look at it this way if god says its ur time hn its gonna be no matter what and i feel its eithe rme or u when im in a situation so u did the right thign bro

Comment

Originally posted by INTIMID8OR3
                  dammit "B" CALL ME if you need any help "legal " or other wise.....
                  Im gonna call you tomorrow, its been a looong time brotha, but this is just petty bullshit...no need to worry my friend, you know me

Comment

All is well, daddy is a wanna be...I had old friends make sure that he never opens his mouth again:D

Comment

You all live far too dangerously.

Come sit on the couch with me and snack on Ho-Ho's.

Comment

glad all is well

Comment

Damn sorry to hear that bro. I know theres alot of fucked up people out there who think they got power. Ive been on situations like that too bro, fighting with a friend of mine knowing he's big trouble if you know what I mean. But now I keep my cool cause I got my own back watched big time, so only if I have to, I must. But if not I play it cool.:drunk:

Comment

glad to hear all is well

Comment

Originally posted by Auriflex
                              You all live far too dangerously.

Come sit on the couch with me and snack on Ho-Ho's.

:eek: :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                              X