Combo to increase load

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combo to increase load

Bros, I've been using 100 mg Zinc picolinate, 200 mcg selenium, 1000 mg horny goat weed, 15 grams tribulus, and No2 which is a superior L-arginine source everyday for 2 months. It's been making me more horny than usual. A few days ago I met up with a girlfriend I haven't seen for 3 months one thing led to another.... Later that evening she was shocked when she saw the amount of my load, I must have been coming for 15 seconds, it felt realy intense too. Once tried those volume pills, nothing compared to my own cocktail.

Thanks for sharing ...

Comment

It sounds like that combo is good for stimulating natural test, I'le remember it for my next PCT, not sure my girlfreind will be as impressed as I am, reminds me of that film "something About Mary"!

Comment

was that a typo on the tribulus? your not really taking 15 GRAMS a day are you? did you mean 15 MILLIGRAMS?

Comment

No bro, 15 grams. The spike in test helps my workout.

Comment

Re: Combo to increase load

Originally posted by GreekTank
            Bros, I've been using 100 mg Zinc picolinate, 200 mcg selenium, 1000 mg horny goat weed, 15 grams tribulus, and No2 which is a superior L-arginine source everyday for 2 months. It's been making me more horny than usual. A few days ago I met up with a girlfriend I haven't seen for 3 months one thing led to another.... Later that evening she was shocked when she saw the amount of my load, I must have been coming for 15 seconds, it felt realy intense too. Once tried those volume pills, nothing compared to my own cocktail.
            :worthless

Comment

Re: Re: Combo to increase load

Originally posted by Cory
              :worthless
              :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

Working...
              X