MUSIC DOWNLOADING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MUSIC DOWNLOADING

THIS IS CONCERNING GONG'S THREAD....Why is it that music companies want to sue people for downloading music. I think that is plain old stupid going after people when the real people or persons they should GO AFTER ARE THE COMPANIES WHERE PEOPLE GET THEIR MUSIC. The best thing to do is jusy shut down the sites instead of going from people to people suing, thats all bullshit by the record companies. The only way people will not download is if they go after those sites and we as people dont get sued.

When sueing it's not about going for the deepest pockets, it's about going for ALL the pockets.

Comment

well said Juice

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
        When sueing it's not about going for the deepest pockets, it's about going for ALL the pockets.

:(

Comment

ya thats sad shibby

Comment

Like me, Im a poor bastard, what would they want to take away from me. I dont make alot of money probably just like 200 bucks a week. So what is it they wanna take away from me, my life, cause im worhtless, I dont own shit.:(

Comment

Originally posted by THE JUICE
              Like me, Im a poor bastard, what would they want to take away from me. I dont make alot of money probably just like 200 bucks a week. So what is it they wanna take away from me, my life, cause im worhtless, I dont own shit.:(

$200 a weeK!?? thats bling bling compared to me lol, I paid for $4 gas today in dimes

Comment

cause im worhtless, I dont own shit.:(
                i think someone needs to see a shrink. :D

Comment

lol

Comment

Re: MUSIC DOWNLOADING

THIS IS CONCERNING GONG'S THREAD....Why is it that music companies want to sue people for downloading music. I think that is plain old stupid going after people when the real people or persons they should GO AFTER ARE THE COMPANIES WHERE PEOPLE GET THEIR MUSIC. The best thing to do is jusy shut down the sites instead of going from people to people suing, thats all bullshit by the record companies. The only way people will not download is if they go after those sites and we as people dont get sued.
                    Stealing is stealing, Isn’t that kind of like saying why go after a person that steals instead of going after person that fences stolen merchandise. Everyone knows its illegal to steal music off the internet, same with art work. The internet has created an entirely new vehicle for all kinds of crime & it has taken some time for the laws to be put in place. You couldn’t walk into a music store and just walkout with any CD you want without paying for it why would think you could just Pirate it off the internet and not get prosecuted for it. Not only is it illegal but it is morally wrong.

Comment

i otn d/l music ofline cuz i dotn know how but is rue woudl if i could !

Comment

you dont know how to do shit Juicer lol

Comment

I think it is bullshit that people can't share files between each other....fuck the record companies...they make enough $.....I'm older and we use to dub copies of albums and cassettes onto tapes all the time in the 80's and nobody said shit then....its the same thing...how the fuck do they think they are going to control people sharing music between each other. Geez, some people never think a ton of money is enough!! Greed...they just want more and more....:rolleyes:

Comment

Piss on them, I am downloading my music until they break down my door.

come on up to Canada and get em motherfuckers!!!

Havn'et bought a CD in years and don't plan on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdawg1468
                              Piss on them, I am downloading my music until they break down my door.

come on up to Canada and get em motherfuckers!!!

Havn'et bought a CD in years and don't plan on it.

:eek: lol

Comment

Working...
                              X