Arnold hit by an egg...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arnold hit by an egg...

You all this see, Arnold was at some rally or something, and was shaking hands, and some bastard pelted him with an egg....I hope that person got his/her ass kicked lol

Re: Arnold hit by an egg...

Originally posted by Gongshow
    You all this see, Arnold was at some rally or something, and was shaking hands, and some bastard pelted him with an egg....I hope that person got his/her ass kicked lol
    :rofl:

Comment

was it u goliath?? lol

Comment

I can't believe he kept his cool I would have fucking knocked the guy out and blamed it on the fina

Comment

LOL I saw that, that's a riot!

Comment

lol he just took his jacket off all calm and stuff....you know he wanted to piss pound someone

Comment

he handled it well i thought he kept smileing and waving barely looked at it then said someone out there owes me some bacon.

Comment

Arnold is a good man!! :)

Comment

I'm sure someone was just concerned about his protien intake.....Just making sure he eats his egg whites.

Comment

I like Arnold, the guy has accomplished lots but he knows as much about politics as I do about what goes on in a womans head. Which for the record is nothing LOL.

The guy hasn't once said how he is going to do all the things he says he will do.

The sad thing is, he will probably win, thank god I live in Canada, although we would probably vote Gretzky in if he ran up here for something as he is like god here.

Comment

i love arnold..he did such a great job staying cooll

Comment

the guy that helped wiped off the egg behind arnold was huge!!!

Comment

I love Arnold and it was very disturbing that somebody did that. There is a moment there when he was removing the jacket were you could see it upset him that that happened. It is embarrassing no mater who you are. I personally want Arnold making movies and not playing politics. The guy just wants to give something back for all the good fortune he has had. It’s nice that some piece of garbage didn’t know how to behave. People are so brave when they don’t have to face the man, It was the act of a spineless coward

Comment

Originally posted by Timber
                            People are so brave when they don’t have to face the man, It was the act of a spineless coward.
                            Amen!

Comment

Arnold woulda beat his ass! I woulda loved to seen it lol

Comment

Working...
                              X