Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You've gotta be kidding me...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...rime_suvs_dc_1

someone in my area just stole i beleive it was 70,000 worht of lincoln towncar wheels and tires. gotta love it

Comment

lol, if i owned that dealership there would be hell to pay. i would set an SUV up right in the front of the dealership. soon as them fuckers came bye there ass would be grass! :D

Comment

I hate people that do shit like that. They can't convince or persuade people to their ideas so they resort to violence. that is basically what childeren do before the mature. Kind of like abortion foes. they have to kill people to get their point across. you figure if they had a good point people would listen. that shit pisses me off.

Comment

Tree Huggers

Comment

They make it sound like the $60,000 worth of damage is going to make them bankrupt. hahaha The dealership owner probably just pulled the money out of his front pocket.

Comment

haha no kidding Shibby

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                lol, if i owned that dealership there would be hell to pay. i would set an SUV up right in the front of the dealership. soon as them fuckers came bye there ass would be grass! :D

Fuckin rights!!! as soon as they tresspass...beat their ass!!! :mad:

Comment

Unfortunately us dumb humans sometimes need "shock therapy" to get our attention on important issues. But I must agree with Gongshow on this one!

"Fuckin rights!!! as soon as they tresspass...beat their ass!!! "

Comment

Working...
                  X