Gotta share this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta share this

Last edited by urso8up; 09-16-03, 01:56 PM.

Relationship ? or just hot sex?

Make that point clear.

Comment

Re: Gotta share this

Originally posted by urso8up
      I have never had anyone say this to me nor have I ever been in this situation. The girl I met last week wants to find another girl to bring into the relationship..........Oh yeah :3some: Here I come

Just wanted to get this off my chest
      you bastard!

i hate you.....

j/k bro congrats i hope your dreams come true!

i always wanted to be in a :3some: . what really sucks is my chick was in a few and i said i need to check that event off of my list of things to do b4 i die but she is soooo not trying to cater to my wishes. :(

i figured sooner or later she might turn another cheek but right now its looker toward later for this to happen. have fun man make us all proud!

Comment

Comment

awesome!!!

Comment

Make it clear
            it is a girl i have been hanging with and having Hot sex with and she wants another girl to have hot sex with us..... Is that better
            That rocks! Enjoy and post details!

Comment

you dog.....have a blast!

Comment

lucky bastard--closest i ever came was fingerblasting two girls in a bathroom at a party

Comment

Comment

:worthless

Comment

can i watch? i will try not to pull out my goods and beat it all over your room.

Comment

Re: Gotta share this

I have never had anyone say this to me nor have I ever been in this situation. The girl I met last week wants to find another girl to bring into the relationship..........Oh yeah :3some: Here I come

Just wanted to get this off my chest
                        Welcome to the 21century :D

But I'm still geoulous.

Comment

Make it clear
                          it is a girl i have been hanging with and having Hot sex with and she wants another girl to have hot sex with us..... Is that better

Bro, I meant make it clear with your girl. Set rules and boundarys and abide by them. :)

Just lookin out for ya !

Comment

Originally posted by jipped genes
                            can i watch? i will try not to pull out my goods and beat it all over your room.
                            A lez. friend of ours tried this with us last week...it didn't float well with Stromba. A 3-some plus another fully clothed person watching feels too weird...at least get down to your undies or stick your hand down your pants. ;)
                            Last edited by Puddles; 09-07-03, 11:41 AM.

Comment

I had a one night threesome with two guys I knew who played on the same team as eachother. :doh:

I didn't really enjoy it that much. I had to do too much work, trying to please two guys at the same time!:3some:

But Im glad I did it and may do it again, only with two guys though since Im not into girls! :bj:

Comment

Working...
                              X