X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weirdest thread ever seen on any message board

Ive read some funky shit before, but this one takes the cake
    http://www.stripperweb.com/cgi-bin/y...num=1062224753

and if wondering why I was browsing through there a friend dances, and she told me about the site, quite entertaining the stories they tell

I cant read it, can u just cut and paste?

Comment

Hi,

I'm 38 years old and work as an exotic dancer in the New York area. The problem that I'm having is that my 21-year-old son comes and watches me perform. He is totally respectful but it just seems so weird having him watch me and spreading my legs in front of him. I've talked to him about it, but he says he is an adult and can do as he pleases. The bouncers say they can't do anything as long as he abides by the rules.

Anyone else dealt with family members or friends who came and watched their performances and you found it uncomfortable? How did you deal with it?

Diane

IP Logged

Amaya
      House Member

Re: son comes to see me perform
      « Reply #1 on: Aug 29th, 2003, 11:44pm » Quote Modify

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Wow Diane that is definetly a little strange. At least you recognize that. Does he go right up to the tip row?

Maybe he is doing it to make you feel that way cause he wants you to quit, although I think most family members (especially a son) would be too embaressed to go that far to get you to quit.

Id take him to a therapist and have a few family counsling sessions.

You need to find out why he does this. Im not sure Id be able to get out there and do it if I was in your situation.
      « Last Edit: Aug 29th, 2003, 11:45pm by Amaya » IP Logged

Diane38
      Newbie Member

« Reply #2 on: Aug 29th, 2003, 11:50pm » Quote Modify

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Yes he does go right up to the tip row.

It IS difficult to perform in front of him but I'm a professional and do what I have to do. I'm not sure why he does it exactly--I don't think he wants me to quit or anything.

IP Logged

Amaya
      House Member

« Reply #3 on: Aug 29th, 2003, 11:55pm » Quote Modify

Wow right up to the tip row

Id say he has some issues you really need to talk about. Have you tried to talk more in depth with him about it and get more out of him that ' He is an adult and can do what he wants?'
      Does he go up to other dancers also? What about dances does he buy LD's (I should hope he has ever made the request, Im going to assume not.)
      I think he is crossing some boundries, and you need to tell him how you feel about it.
      IP Logged

madgrad
      Newbie Member

« Reply #4 on: Aug 30th, 2003, 12:00am » Quote Modify

Definately, a severe boundry violation issue here. I think you both really need see a therapist to sort this issue out.
      IP Logged

Diane38
      Newbie Member

« Reply #5 on: Aug 30th, 2003, 12:04am » Quote Modify

Yes he is violating some boundaries...but I'm not sure how I can force him to see a therapist. He does get lap dances from other women but not from me...however he does expect me to spread my legs in front of him when he tips...

IP Logged

kittykat
      Newbie Member

« Reply #6 on: Aug 30th, 2003, 1:05am » Quote Modify

I smell a troll!
      IP Logged

Melonie
      SW Supporter - Donation
      God/dess

All American Boobs !
      « Reply #7 on: Aug 30th, 2003, 5:19am » Quote Modify

well this is a bizarre situation to say the least. My own son and all of his friends are now old enough to get into clubs. While he and I have visited clubs together, I was definitely not into suiting up and performing while he was there. Even more so, my son was not the least bit interested in seeing his mom morph from Ms. no makeup sweatshirt into a big titted blonde 'bimbo' shaking her goods in front of 100 guys. The younger dancers in the club were definitely interested in HIM though - "Melonie, you won't mind if we take your son out to breakfast with us after closing, do you ? - We'll bring him back by tomorrow night !".

if Diane's situation is on the level (which I have serious doubts about), Oedipus is running wild. Also, as a matter of law, ALL clubs reserve the right to ban any customer which violates club rules - in this case the typical rule against boyfriends/husbands could easily be extended to Diane's son on the same basis that it interferes with Diane's ability to perform most productively.
      « Last Edit: Aug 30th, 2003, 5:26am by Melonie » IP Logged

Prester_John
      God/dess

Isotopes: They arent just for breakfast anymore.
      « Reply #8 on: Aug 30th, 2003, 5:26am » Quote Modify

on Aug 30th, 2003, 12:04am, Diane38 wrote:Yes he is violating some boundaries...but I'm not sure how I can force him to see a therapist. He does get lap dances from other women but not from me...however he does expect me to spread my legs in front of him when he tips...

You had me up until your last sentence.
      IP Logged

"I was there to see beautiful naked women. So was everybody else. It's a common failing". - Robert Heinlein - 'They Do It With Mirrors'

TrixieFL
      House Member

*Freaks Are The Spice Of Life*
      « Reply #9 on: Aug 30th, 2003, 5:37am » Quote Modify

Ok I have a hard time believing this. Most clubs would ban him in a heartbeat. Also you can choose to stand anywhere on stage you want. Why go over to time a spread your legs? Your just as sick and messed up as he is. You could just stay on the other side of the stage and perform for the other customers, theres no reason for you to go over to him. Nobody need a dollar that bad. Sorry if I was very blunt but I think this is really nasty.
      IP Logged

Chuck149
      SW Supporter - Donation
      God/dess

Old Coasties never die! They loose their bearings!
      « Reply #10 on: Aug 30th, 2003, 5:56am » Quote Modify

on Aug 30th, 2003, 1:05am, kittykat wrote:I smell a troll!

Good call, I smell a troll also

IP Logged

"Playing golf is like going to a strip joint. After 18 holes you're tired and most of your balls are missing".

Pamela
      SW Supporter - Donation
      God/dess

LOVE IS BLONDE
      « Reply #11 on: Aug 30th, 2003, 7:05am » Quote Modify

Well if this poster is being honest here, i can see it happening, but rare. I mean after all some mothers sleep with their sons.

You say you have talked to him about it Diane, he does not care. Then you say he tips you while you spread your legs in front of him. Then you say he goes right up to tip row to watch this. And you believe he does not want you to quit? I'm confused.

Either way, have another talk, tell him this is not normal. Tell him if he keeps it up you will quit. Just call him on it. See what happens.

IP Logged

michele
      House Member

« Reply #12 on: Aug 30th, 2003, 10:33am » Quote Modify

I think this is a bull shit post too,most sons wouldnt even want to go to were there mom was dancing,like mellanie said of hers,unless he is just intersted in the other girls and just jokes w/ his mom.Maybe she is not up to par as a mother,who knows the way she interacts w/ him or what her personal life is like,but if its the only place in town and he goes to llok at the other girls and not the mom,and she just so happens to work there ,that isnt too bad.
      IP Logged

Lena
      God/dess

« Reply #13 on: Aug 30th, 2003, 10:36am » Quote Modify

Now Diane. You know this is wrong. He knows this is wrong. You are his mother. In our society that makes it your responsibility to impart this to him in a way that will change his behavior. It sounds like you aren't able to do this. Actually it sounds like both of you have some role confusion issues, and he has you all mixed up in his issues with women. But nobody can psychoanalyze you or tell you what to do on stripperweb. We can only tell you this:

Get thyself to a therapist!

Lena
      IP Logged

Be careful how you see the world: it IS that way.

lestat1
      Feature Member

ATF, ATF. Wherefore art thou, ATF?
      « Reply #14 on: Aug 30th, 2003, 10:53am » Quote Modify

on Aug 29th, 2003, 11:50pm, Diane38 wrote:Yes he does go right up to the tip row.

It IS difficult to perform in front of him but I'm a professional and do what I have to do. I'm not sure why he does it exactly--I don't think he wants me to quit or anything.

Well does he at least tip well?
      (I couldn't resist...smells like troll in here anyway)

Comment

the pink is pretty :)

Comment

« Reply #15 on: Aug 30th, 2003, 10:58am » Quote Modify

Quote:...however he does expect me to spread my legs in front of him when he tips...

Quote:You had me up until your last sentence.

Yup me too. Troll.

And if by chance this was a real post, cause lets face it there are some messed up people in this buisiness, Diane you are just as messed up as your son is for going to get that tip from him. Its just sick. Go see a therapist by youself if you have to.
          IP Logged

lethalsoul

LET'S PLAY!
          « Reply #16 on: Aug 30th, 2003, 11:07am » Quote Modify

She may not be a troll.

There are some things that happen on another board that I read and I know that they are real, but a lot of people would not believe it.

If you think about all the crazy fetishes there are in this world, how could this weird story be any different?
          IP Logged

lethalsoul

My goal is be a BILLIONAIRE!

PMS: Power, Money, and Sex

The Golden Rule: The one with the most gold... RULES!

Deja Voodoo
          SW Supporter - Donation
          God/dess

STRIPPERELLO
          « Reply #17 on: Aug 30th, 2003, 11:56am » Quote Modify

This is kind of hard to swallow. If "Diane" is for real how come she has never made it clear to her "son" that he should not or cannot coincide with her at that club "She" also is obssesed with her spreading her legs in front of "him". But what gets first prize is that "she" allows "him" to tip her Even the most seasoned professional dancer would not allow his son to go inside the club if she doesn't want him there, regardless of age.
          « Last Edit: Aug 30th, 2003, 11:57am by Deja Voodoo » IP Logged

Strip Clubs de Puerto Rico

lethalsoul

LET'S PLAY!
          « Reply #18 on: Aug 30th, 2003, 12:24pm » Quote Modify

Would you believe a customer wanting to drink a stripper's pee?

"Well one time I walk over to his table and he tells me to come closer, that he wants to tell me something. He then proceeded to offer me $200 to take this shot glass, and go pee in it. He wanted to drink it !"
          -Amaya

Would you believe that a customer would want to be kicked on, stepped on etc...?

"I've had guys want me to step on them, kick them, kick them in the face, pee in a cup, pee on them, want to lick me feet or my shoes, want me to destroy something for them, want me to braid their hair, want me to call their girlfreind and tell her that they really do love her.... stuff like that."
          -Lena

Would you believe a mom stripping for her son's Birthday?

Mom Strips for Son's Birthday Party

SHARON, Pa. -- A woman was arrested after authorities said she bought her son and three of his friends beer and put on a striptease in a hotel in an alleged attempt to make up for a failed birthday trip to ride go-carts.

The 34-year-old woman was ordered to stand trial on charges of corruption of minors, indecent assault and reckless endangerment stemming from the alleged July 26 party.

Police said the youths met at a western Pennsylvania go-cart track to celebrate the birthday of the woman's son. When the boys discovered all the go-carts rented out, the woman drove to Ohio to buy beer and then took the youths to a hotel, police alleged.

In the room, the woman gave the boys beer, gave them $1 bills, told them she wanted to be a stripper and asked them to put the money in her bra and panties, police said. She also exposed herself and asked the boys to spank her, police said.

Police did not give the boys' ages, but according to the charges, they are under the age of 16.
          « Last Edit: Aug 30th, 2003, 12:27pm by lethalsoul » IP Logged

lethalsoul

My goal is be a BILLIONAIRE!

PMS: Power, Money, and Sex

The Golden Rule: The one with the most gold... RULES!

Corey
          House Member

"Shredding can be better than sex"
          « Reply #19 on: Aug 30th, 2003, 1:22pm » Quote Modify

Actually, my younger brother used to come into the club where I used to work in Silicon Valley. This was a bikini bar and, no, he did not tip me. He did bring his friends in a couple of times! I used to baby sit a couple of them (My bro and I are six years apart.)

A couple of his friends were kind of cute

However, he was in the club more often when I wasn't there. He was starting to become a 'regular' of sorts. This started to scare me. He was still a virgin and, well you know, hormones running rampant. Some of the girls knew he had money and that is where I put my foot down! He started spending way too much money on a certain dancer and I knew what he wanted, but I also knew he was never gonna git it

I was almost ready to buy him a call girl to get it out of his system!! Finally, he met someone who did something else for a living and got laid. After that, he came in less and less until he stopped.

This is NOT the same situation as yours, Diane. It did make me feel a bit uncomfortable.

Cheers,

Corey
          IP Logged

redbeard
          Newbie Member

« Reply #20 on: Aug 30th, 2003, 2:31pm » Quote Modify

This is all very bizarre. I cannot speak for that praticular club, but there have been clubs that I have been told that I had to leave, just because I was annoying a girl or making her feel uncomfortable. This was usually me just waving her over to get dances or asking her to come over to dance for me. It was my impression that the bounces would kick anyone out that caused any distress to the dancers. I could be totally wrong though.
          IP Logged

LEIGH_LANDON
          God/dess

« Reply #21 on: Aug 30th, 2003, 7:04pm » Quote Modify

oh fer the love of Mary.....what a load.
          IP Logged

LIVE LONG & PROSPER!
          Leigh Landon

asia

« Reply #22 on: Aug 31st, 2003, 11:31pm » Quote Modify

this is a bull shit post for sure. why would she take a dollar from her son? and then spread her legs for him. whatever........
          IP Logged

Miss_Sierra
          Newbie Member

« Reply #23 on: Aug 31st, 2003, 11:52pm » Quote Modify

Hey,Diane, I'm goibg to be bunt with you. You and your son has major issues...or shall I say... problems. Head over to the nearest theropist...NOW!
          IP Logged

SexyBooty

« Reply #24 on: Sep 1st, 2003, 1:50am » Quote Modify

lestat lol how could u...hehehehehhehe
          IP Logged

Dancing is sexy!

xmarx52
          Feature Member

« Reply #25 on: Sep 1st, 2003, 1:06pm » Quote Modify

I wonder what property values are like if you live under a bridge?
          IP Logged

Anyone with a memory should be very humble.

Shan
          Feature Member

« Reply #26 on: Sep 1st, 2003, 3:11pm » Quote Modify

on Aug 30th, 2003, 5:56am, Chuck149 wrote:

Good call, I smell a troll also

I agree
          IP Logged

"There is nothing ugly; I never saw an ugly thing in my life: for let the form of an object be what it may, - light, shade, and perspective will always make it beautiful."

-Samuel Butler

Shan
          Feature Member

« Reply #27 on: Sep 1st, 2003, 3:13pm » Quote Modify

BTW this post makes me gag IRL.. i have a son and crap like this is very disturbing.. if you are a troll you need to seek help.. if you are not... same goes..

Comment

eh - that's f*ed up :drunk:

Comment

OMG

Comment

long read but worth it in the end lol

Comment

lol I dont think its legit the more I thin of it...thats just ridiculous!

Comment

i feel dirty after reading that

Comment

Originally posted by jipped genes
                      i feel dirty after reading that

:rofl:

Comment

damn

Comment

Did she expect her life and her kid to be normal having him at 17 years old? bwahahaha

Comment

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww what a terrible mother!!!

Comment

wow thats pretty fucking outrageous

Comment

Working...
                              X