Party Monster...the movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Party Monster...the movie

This is based on the life of Micheal Alig, aka Lord Micheal...probably one of NYC's biggest and craziest club promoters of all time, he started the wave of trends that followed for yrs. I actually worked for him in the Limelight for 2 yrs sellin junk, and although he was a loon drug addict and homo, the man knew what he was doing, till he flipped an killed his dealer, the tried to dissovle the body in an ajax, amonia, and acid combination that wound up washing a shore on staten island

hmmm

Comment

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/p/partymonster.php

Macaulay Culkin, Seth Green, Marilyn Manson. This should be a crazy movie. One of those that everyone will like and not know why. Kinda like loathing in las vegas or what ever it's called.

Comment

if you wanna really know whats going on in that movie justr ask me, I lived in the Limelight for 4 yrs, 5 days a week, anything thats portaryed in that movie( iHavent seen it) is probably very very on point, Mike was as flamboyant as rupaul

Comment

well as soon as some of us see it, I'm sure you will be the first to know.

Comment

Doom....the name Limelight rings a bell...did you know a Leo or Leon there?

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
              if you wanna really know whats going on in that movie justr ask me, I lived in the Limelight for 4 yrs, 5 days a week, anything thats portaryed in that movie( iHavent seen it) is probably very very on point, Mike was as flamboyant as rupaul
              i read "Disco Bloodbath" a little while back... that's what this movie is based on.... they (the ppl that did this movie) also did a documentary of the same thing called "Party Monster"...

are ya gonna go see it? i think it opened in NYC this weekend...

Comment

The trailer looks pretty wild. It reminds of a more underground Studio 54 type flic.

Comment

looks kinda weird but now i have to see it

Comment

Working...
                  X