BOARD DRAMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOARD DRAMA

Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on? I look around all the boards and I see people who are faking diseases to get sympathy. I see people arguing over nutrition and training. Women in the female sections being catty to each other. These boards are supposed to be fun people!! I sign online in the morning and see all this bullshit on all the board, its like getting hit with a waive of depression. Guys!! Take a step back and look at yourself, THIS IS THE INTERNET!! Read, learn, have fun, and help each other. Enough with the god damn drama!
    Last edited by Bouncer; 09-06-03, 12:51 PM.

here here!!! I'm all about FUN FUN FUN :agree:

Comment

:) Good idear:p I just ignore the drama, life is too short

Comment

true but it is easy tog e tpisse doff lol

Comment

i love everybody. group hug!
          cory! get your hand off my ass! timber get your hand off the bouncers ass!

Comment

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by njjuicer
              true but it is easy tog e tpisse doff lol
              You do get pissed off rather easily, NJ, you angry young man!! I can tell you enjoy a good "BRAWL" every now and then with some undesireables...:rofl:

Comment

lol yea i dipped every shot of they guys that why i liekd it mroe tongiht than usual only brusies i got from falling over railign and into bushes lol

Comment

Originally posted by jipped genes
                  i love everybody. group hug!
                  cory! get your hand off my ass! timber get your hand off the bouncers ass!
                  I know you like hands on your ass...I've already seen some on it in the flesh!!! :rofl:

Comment

FYI, it's called ego.

The ego wants to control things because it lives in fear.
                    So, the tendency is to hold onto whatever believes you have that make you right, majority feel if they are wrong they have lot's to fear, all this is mostly subconcious by the way.

So, most folks form communication habits around this tendency to be right, or ie protect the status quo, which is always whatever they believe.

Thus leading to the drame, which is just value conflicts.

Now, folks who don't live in fear find all this stuff strange, silly, tiring, a waste of time etc., yet since it is always all around as common as air, that'sa life.

So now we know, THE BOUNCER is FEARLESS, lol/jk

Comment

I usually start all the drama.. I'm part of a secret internet society, we will create havoc!! :D

Seriously, I have a regular secret handshake session, that keeps me from flippin' out.. ;)

Comment

Re: BOARD DRAMA

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                        Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on? I look around all the boards and I see people who are faking diseases to get sympathy. I see people arguing over nutrition and training. Women in the female sections being catty to each other. These boards are supposed to be fun people!! I sign online in the morning and see all this bullshit on all the board, its like getting hit with a waive of depression. Guys!! Take a step back and look at yourself, THIS IS THE INTERNET!! Read, learn, have fun, and help each other. Enough with the god damn drama!
                        What. What did you say? Sorry I wasn't paying attention to the tension and drama your creating in my world.

Comment

Amen brother....The boards are supposed to be fun and to share information with like minded people not to start your own private soap opera.

Comment

that's why I avoid the general sections and go straight to the learning curve sections....

Comment

I used to be able to say that I was never involved in any drama , but it drags every down sooner or later ... I see your point on the issue Trip , and I kinda agree , but sometimes , it is just certain people who really have the ability to get under your skin !

Comment

Working...
                              X