Doesnt this piss u all off !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesnt this piss u all off !!!!!

Lets say u all throw a get-together or a party. All the people u like and all, then come some NO GOOD SHITHEADS looking for fights when all the people are good and non fighting type. Man I throw A get together Saturady night and some asshole from out of town that was with my girlfriends friend was talking shit about everyone. Ok we let that go cause the pussy left. Then an hour later some other asshole which i knew from high school comes in looking for a fight agaisnt anyone. Im here saying damn i throw this shit just to relax and have a good time and what happens some asshole wants to fight. THANK GOD I was all jacked up cause I was ready to smack the shit out of him and kick him the hell out beating his ass out. WHy dont people have repsect, they get all wasted and wanna start shit with others. Just because that fagget is all afraid of me, i told him not to do shit or its his ass.:mad:

Sounds like you live in my area.. Explains why I loathe this zoo nick-named "Boston, Massachusettes".. :rolleyes:

To think, I can't get a carry permit..

Comment

hey man to ba diw asnt there i coudl ahve repaested my friday ngiht heheh :p

Comment

Originally posted by bigpetefox
        Sounds like you live in my area.. Explains why I loathe this zoo nick-named "Boston, Massachusettes".. :rolleyes:

To think, I can't get a carry permit..

lol

Comment

Re: Doesnt this piss u all off !!!!!

Originally posted by THE JUICE
          Lets say u all throw a get-together or a party. All the people u like and all, then come some NO GOOD SHITHEADS looking for fights when all the people are good and non fighting type. Man I throw A get together Saturady night and some asshole from out of town that was with my girlfriends friend was talking shit about everyone. Ok we let that go cause the pussy left. Then an hour later some other asshole which i knew from high school comes in looking for a fight agaisnt anyone. Im here saying damn i throw this shit just to relax and have a good time and what happens some asshole wants to fight. THANK GOD I was all jacked up cause I was ready to smack the shit out of him and kick him the hell out beating his ass out. WHy dont people have repsect, they get all wasted and wanna start shit with others. Just because that fagget is all afraid of me, i told him not to do shit or its his ass.:mad:
          Juicer woulda thrown some bombs

Comment

Originally posted by njjuicer

...imagine that :D

Comment

Ya I hate that. I threw a party a while ago and a guy that was invited brought a friend that was trying to start shit. One of my friend came to me and said he didn't want to start any fights so he would let me handle it. I went over to the guy introduced myself and told him if he didn't settle down there were several guys that would probably kill him. I let my frind know if he had anymore problems to take care of it. A few minutes later I saw my friend toss this jackass down the stairs and out the front door.

Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by saturn
                Ya I hate that. I threw a party a while ago and a guy that was invited brought a friend that was trying to start shit. One of my friend came to me and said he didn't want to start any fights so he would let me handle it. I went over to the guy introduced myself and told him if he didn't settle down there were several guys that would probably kill him. I let my frind know if he had anymore problems to take care of it. A few minutes later I saw my friend toss this jackass down the stairs and out the front door.

Problem solved.

good work Saturn!

Comment

When I was in school my fraternity threw the biggest parties on campus. Every party fights would break out . Me and my boys would always have to break that shit up. As soon as it was over girls would start leaving. Women hate being around all of that. We finally had to ban the football team at one time because we would end up fighting with them just to get them to leave.

Comment

nothing worse that a nice evening of fun with friends and some asshole starts a fight and ruins it for everybody. i will try to keep from fighting from now on. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by njjuicer

that wouldve been the shit man, some juiced up bros kicking ass and doing damge.:drunk:

Comment

sounds like NJs night the other day

Comment

Working...
                        X