Any AUTOCAD people here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any AUTOCAD people here?

i tell you what... i'd like to slap the mother fucker who devoloped this program.

better yet i'd like to slap whoever decided it would be a good requirment for my degree... TOTALLY IRRELEVANT (sp?) :mad:

What degree are you going for?

Comment

Fire Protection Technology

Comment

I'm not surprised that you have to learn it...the 'technology' part of fire protetion probably means you need to be able to generate computer models of buildings and their sprinkler systems, evacuation routes, stuff like that.

Comment

I havent fucked around with autocad in over 8 yrs, and it drove me nuts back when, surprised it hasnt gotten better

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
            I'm not surprised that you have to learn it...the 'technology' part of fire protetion probably means you need to be able to generate computer models of buildings and their sprinkler systems, evacuation routes, stuff like that.

right on, thats exactly what its used for, namely sprinkler system plans, if your going into that branch of the fire service though, otherwise the entry level fire fighters dont really deal with it too much.. thats what the nerdy computer guys that sit behind a desk all day get paid the GOOD BUCKS to do ;)

Comment

hey bro i use it for my job, which autocad class you takin? just pay attention in class. when its over it will be easy for you.

Comment

i just had a introduction to cad class. only 7 weeks long but it was still a bitch

wanna do my final for me :)

Comment

lol, ill have to decline bro. you'll be fine trust me.

Comment

got any online refernces or manuals? my test is take home and its mostly fill in and i dont know any of the answers!

Comment

not that i know of ill surf around later see if i can find somethin.
                      can download autocad off edonkey.com if you dont have it.

Comment

search for autocad forums or type your question into google

Comment

Working...
                        X