Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny Story at the Gym...imagine that...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Story at the Gym...imagine that...

I went to my gym here at college for the first time tonight...I just wanted to get a bike in....well our weight room is quite small...so I can see everything going on from the bike...while Im riding...4 kids come in (3 with wife beaters lol)....

Their workout consisted of curls, and tricep pulldowns and thats it...haha....The Curls must have been working cause between every set it was a mandatory 2 min stare into the mirror for each one....It was great comedy watching those fuckin tools! gotta love college!

haha soudns liek u got sum characters over tere jsut be stupid and aks them for there routine LOL

Comment

Originally posted by njjuicer
      haha soudns liek u got sum characters over tere jsut be stupid and aks them for there routine LOL

Curls, Mirror, Tricep, Mirror, Talk, Go home...great routine, dont ya think?

Comment

i got this kid is ee constantly at my gym (well not kid bout 24) but he doens starts wit 50lb db curls then does stright bar crls then doens press downs and preacher curls and do sum shoudlers and back and leavs that hs daily routine hha

Comment

what a toolshed lol

Comment

ino he constantly stares at himself too lol

Comment

Originally posted by njjuicer
              ino he constantly stares at himself too lol

gotta love it man

Comment

dumbasses, i ve seen those alot, they just make me crack up.

Also those jackasses who only do chest and biceps 5 times a week, nothing more.

Comment

You mean that doesn't work??????

Comment

we got a guy who kisses his biceps after every set and his biceps suck

Comment

Originally posted by AndyJ27
                      You mean that doesn't work??????

:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by jack hust

now that is a dooshbag

Comment

Originally posted by jack hust
                          Tell him it's not his penis. Kissing it won't make it grow any bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                            Tell him it's not his penis. Kissing it won't make it grow any bigger.
                            :eek: :rofl:

Comment

its ironic that college is back in session and the dumbasses are back in the gym. we have one guy that does 15 sets of pullups and every rep he is swinging his legs up so basically he is doing nothing at all. had a guy in the other night squatting 410 with about a 10 degree ROM. I almost fell off my bench watching him. and to top it off he comes off the squat rack like he is big and bad in his over sized sweatshirt and matching sweatpants. I was squatting the other night and before I could get on either the squat rack or the power rack I had to wait for three morons who figured they would make good BB curl racks. one guy was like, "you wanna work in." I said no I am actually SQUATTING. and then I just crossed my arms and stood there watching them with a nice pissed off look on my face.

Comment

Working...
                              X