I off looking for a new crib

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I off looking for a new crib

I am officially house hunting, I own 2 houses hear in Massachusetts , We were gona wait till I sold one this spring but I have decided that I might as well get in on the lower rates and take some time to find what I am looking for. I want a 1 or 2 acre property with 2 houses and a large Barn and then I’ll sell the 2 homes I have. That's the plan any way

well good luck timber i hate house hunting then messing with the realtor then waiting a month to close.

Comment

There is nothing here in Michigan , None available . anywhere !:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by teekahty
        You are bad teek!!! :rofl:

Comment

come on bro, if timber was your neighbor it would never be a dull moment! just think you could just look in his window instead of waiting to see the pictures online, actually you might even be able to replace the dog in some of the pics:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by edvedr
            come on bro, if timber was your neighbor it would never be a dull moment! just think you could just look in his window instead of waiting to see the pictures online, actually you might even be able to replace the dog in some of the pics:rofl:
            Now ED, that is funny!!! You are crazy!!! :rofl: :p

Comment

good luck timber!

Comment

Dam I'm not feeling the Love

Comment

Originally posted by Timber
                  Dam I'm not feeling the Love
                  Jersey is closed at the border and when I move to florida in a few months that will also be closed at the border. sorry timber, that leaves 48 other states though. :D

Comment

Originally posted by GymChic
                    Awww... Timber, what I think Bouncer is trying to say is you can stay with him until you find a place :D

GymChic
                    actually i was saying that to you but i dont think you caught on. ;) :angel:

Comment

That is so sweet, Do you have a guest room or will we be bunking together

Comment

Originally posted by Timber
                        That is so sweet, Do you have a guest room or will we be bunking together
                        i think i have a tent setup in the woods somewere from when i was a kid, feel free to stay there. :D

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                          i think i have a tent setup in the woods somewere from when i was a kid, feel free to stay there. :D

Bwahahaha....Bouncer is pitching a tent for Timber.....:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by blm
                            Bwahahaha....Bouncer is pitching a tent for Timber.....:rofl:
                            Attached Files

Comment

BLM - damn you for making me laugh.

Comment

Working...
                              X