Jewelry project from the last two weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by biguglyogre
    Ahhhhh...the famous "Guaranteed to get laid for a year" gem!
    fuck that. at that price, its for a lifetime

Comment

Bling Bling :-)

Comment

yes bling bling, money aint a thing apparently

Comment

Auri...beautiful piece! Did you cut the stone as well?

Comment

that would def get any chick into bed lol

Comment

MrsPuddles - no I didnt. My job is usually just to make the setting, depending on what the customer wants. I would have liked to make something a little more creative - but it was to match something the customer had before, and lost.

Also it was brought to my attention that this thread could be construed as bragging. Trust me, it's not. I only wished to show something that I helped create.

Later

Comment

I hope I don't offend but I've always thought expensive jewelery for the most part is a waste of $ and typically looks gaudy to me...just give me my Timex iron man triathlon watch and I'm happy!!! :)

Comment

with the amount of money i spend on girls each year, that necklace woould last me 145,000 years worth of sex.

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysgrowing
                    with the amount of money i spend on girls each year, that necklace woould last me 145,000 years worth of sex.
                    Cheapskate! ;)

Auri...I admire your ability to create settings and mount stones...it's an artform, coming up with a design, forming the metal just right, polishing, etc....it's not nearly as easy as most people would think. I have a few friends in the custom design jewelry business so I know where you're coming from. I wish I had the tallent it takes to do your job! Even dealing with the customers is something else. LOL One of my friends customers is very wealthy and had gold collars made for their dogs with diamonds and rubys, etc. I guess when you've got that much money, whatcha gonna do with it, ya know? Might as well buy what makes ya happy.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                      Cheapskate! ;)

why buy the cow when i can get the milk for free?:angel:

Comment

auri, i want u to design my engagement ring.

then i need you to find me a hubby to buy it for me... m'kay? :)

i don't think you're bragging. definitely not... i like seeing the creative side of you :kiss:

Comment

i can tbeliv eu showign off u jerk :p hahaha j/k

but damn if u could pelase pm his name and address ill b happy to appropriate that ncie peice when ur doen with it :)

Comment

very nice

Comment

Auri, beautiful work. The prong work is beautiful.
                              Did you get just a little nervous mounting that stone into place?

You have every right to be proud of this one, I've only handled two stones in similar size, weight and cut and I know what kind of rush you get from working with pieces like this.

Great job!!
                              :D

Comment

Working...
                              X