Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone been to a "foam party" at the club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone been to a "foam party" at the club?

A friend of mine is dj'ing one and invited me, but I'm not sure how fun it sounds. Yeah probably alot of nudity (and not everyone that SHOULD be nude!) but I'm thinking why do my hair and try to look all nice if the damn place is full of foam?? I guess it was a great turnout in Providence when he did it, but I wanted to see if any of you had been to one.

:kiss:

Sounds kinda scary...people probably will be groping and shit under that foam!! :p

Comment

Originally posted by Cory
      Sounds kinda scary...people probably will be groping and shit under that foam!! :p
      True! :eek:

Comment

I guess that's the whole point of it right!! To give people a reason to get wilder!! :woot:

Comment

more than groping...girls get raped quite often at "foam parties" cause no one can see whats goin on.

Comment

I guess that's the whole point of it right!! To give people a reason to get wilder!! :woot:
            I thought that was alcohol's job :D

Comment

Originally posted by pucknutz78
              more than groping...girls get raped quite often at "foam parties" cause no one can see whats goin on.
              ok maybe it doesn't sound so fun after all :(

Comment

I've been to a foam party when i visited my friend over in Myrtle Beach. I have to say it was pretty fun! Just wear your bathing suit and get ready to get wet & wild. And i hope you don't mind being around people that are fucked up on rec drugs. Cause everyone there will be fucked. Many times i thought i was going to inhale the foam. lol And i almost busted my ass a few times also. But it was pretty fun. ;)

Comment

I just worked one....what a pain in the ass. Bring some big dudes with you or know someone that works there cuz your gonna get groped and grabbed!

Comment

Going with a bunch of big guys sounds fun :D
                    Last edited by Irishgirl; 09-09-03, 12:44 PM.

Comment

sounds like a good time!

Comment

Went to one in Cancun last year. Pretty good time but nothing to write home about.

Comment

Originally posted by Keiser
                          Don't wear any good clothes or shoes because you'll end up all wet...
                          Thanks hun! :kiss:

Comment

theres shit loads of those here across the border. tHEIR COOL

Comment

I have been to 3 of them. Great time if you are on E, or G. Probably not the greatest if you are not. Way too much groping and funny business going on in the foam for the average drunk person to enjoy. Defenitly go, stay out of the middle and keep your guard up.

just my experiences and $.02

Comment

Working...
                              X