my fav time of the year!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my fav time of the year!!!

My favorite times was after the high school football games when we used tog et together and drink beer and get all wasted and crash parties.:drunk:

i neve rpalyed h/s football

Comment

Gotta love the energy on gameday.....I can only imagine how psyched I'll be if I have a son and he plays football. ESPECIALLY if he decides to be a quarterback killer like I was (D-end)...can see myself in the stands already. Congrats on being involved at your son's school...HS football needs a lot of parental involvement to work well.

Comment

That is the one of the biggest things I miss about my hometown. We were "AAA" champs for damn near a decade. Now all the kids back in that shit hole are getting wrapped up in Heroin and Ecstacy and the team isn't worth a damn. What a tragedy! :(

Comment

Never played, but always joined in all the team brawls and sexcapades with the cheerleaders:D

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
            Never played, but always joined in all the team brawls and sexcapades with the cheerleaders:D

Oh yes, another wonderful memory of high school. Sex and violence w/total wreckless abandonment. :devil: :party: :3some: Why did I ever become mature and responsible is still beyond me....LOL.

Comment

just moved from Midland Texas... they won 3 State in a row... loved to follow them to Austin each year and watch Benson tear the field up.

Comment

34, that has to be a great feeling. :)

Comment

Originally posted by 34 pumped
                  yea its awesome nothing like sitting there and hearing fans cheer for your son when he makes a play...
                  cant say I know how that feels, but hopefully one day I will know

Comment

Originally posted by 34 pumped
                    yea blm its hard to explain i guess lol i hope every parent feels that way to !!!

I get all freaked out w/my nephew when he cranks out the homeruns in Little League, so I can almost imagine what you are feeling. I truly look forward to the day when I can have that opportunity.

Comment

DAMN I broke alot of my dad's dreams. I was in football my fishy year but quit sophomore year because i wanted it my way or nothing. I was an all around talent, cant believe I let it all go just like that over girls and booze. Fuck if I can change something from the past it would be that. Making myself and my parents happy. Maybe wouldve gotten scholorships and all. But I fucked up.:(

But I wish if I ever had kids for them to go and chase thier dreams and fuck anyone who wants to bring them down. I would love to go and see my kids play BBALL or baseball or football too. The feeling of people cheering for them like 34pumped said. That shit must be and awesome feeling. Wow, I just hope my kids dont do what I did and waste a good talent and life like that.:)

Comment

Working...
                      X