peoples weight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peoples weight

do any of you other people out there no longer understand "average people's weight." my percepttion is so fucked up because of myself, and who i am friends with. one of my clients this morning told me how his brother was 5-11 and fat. i asked how heavy, he told me 205lbs. im 5-8 and weigh 230, so to me that is light. but i always forget most people arent sadistic as i and train with psychoticness

i know what your saying. when i hear people on those exercise commercials talk about how they used to be fat at 195lbs i kinda just laugh.

Comment

no one is ever fat, they are just big boned

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
        i know what your saying. when i hear people on those exercise commercials talk about how they used to be fat at 195lbs i kinda just laugh.
        That's just because we all know how pleasantly plump you are.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
          thats because the lazy fucks probably never did anything physical in there entire lives so there BF% was about a billion.

Comment

I know what you're saying. Im 5'9 about 225-230 with a decently low bf% and on any body mass index test im in trouble lol.

Hi, my name is Skii and i have dysmorphia...... :)

Comment

my i deal body weight is 174# with a 18%bf according to my doc. so i need to loose some weight and gain some fat.

Comment

fat man in a little coat

why cant everyone just go to the gym. especially young women. i cant stand these 300pound cows

Comment

:eek:

Comment

I am 6'3 and 200 lbs. I have a tough time breaking the 210 barrier....

Comment

5'11" 230 49c 18a 34w age 32 CVontest I did last year weighed in at 198 naturally, turned to the DARK side, LOVe it.

Comment

you know, weight is a funny thing, im 5'2 and I weigh normally between 121-129 and I can wear a size 4... I think that when girls dont work out and they weigh as much as i do they are in a 8 or a 10

muscle is way different than fat

Comment

ya weight is very deceiving...

Comment

one should never weigh themselves...by changing their body compostion through training and diet, the best indicator for measuring results is how clothes fit and how people notice changes in your body!!! :)

Comment

One website said I was obese when I entered my stats.
                              They were my stats from my contest.

I prefer to think of myself as voluptuos!

Comment

Working...
                              X