It's official - Arnold is running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's official - Arnold is running

it was announced on cnn a while ago. i have mixed feelings about it. i mean on one hand, he's the man. c'mon - it's the oak himself. but on the other - he's a big dumb meat head that has about as loose a grip on reality as one can.

Re: It's official - Arnold is running

Originally posted by goliath
    it was announced on cnn a while ago. i have mixed feelings about it. i mean on one hand, he's the man. c'mon - it's the oak himself. but on the other - he's a big dumb meat head that has about as loose a grip on reality as one can.
    He is the man, but politically, he has NOTHING on ol' Jesse "The Body" Ventura. ;)

Comment

If Ronald Regan could run the country, Im sure Arnold can handle Cali

Comment

Originally posted by Doom

:rofl:

Comment

Jesse Ventura did a great job here in MN!!! haha good luck to Arnold.

Comment

Originally posted by Gongshow
            Jesse Ventura did a great job here in MN!!!
            Too bad he won't run for President. :(

Comment

Originally posted by blm9376
              Too bad he won't run for President. :(

then our country will be swolt

Comment

Maybe he'll put AAS to a less offense when convicted of it.

Comment

larry flynt and arnold goin for gov....amazing...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
                    Ronald was an actor before too right.

Comment

Ronald Regan was one of the greatest leaders this country has ever seen.

And Arnold is in no way a meathead. Look at what he has done with the Arnold Classic. He went up against Weider, with Weiders approval and consent. He surrounded himself with smart good people and now the Arnold in many circles is considered better than the Olympia.

Arnold and his wife donate many many many hours to Special Olympics, again that is a sign of great leadership.

Whether he is a good governor or is the right person for California have no idea, the man has earned what he has in life, and he is deserving to run if he so chooses, he has a right to express himself like everyone else, it's called Freedom: The Amercian Way.

Comment

Personally, I was pleased to see it, for various reasons... LOL, rather than engage in politically opinionated debates that might ensue after stating viewpoints, I'm gonna leave it at... I grew up in Cali and I think that Arnold's governorship could affect some great results. Besides, if I ever get caught on vacation runnin' juice across the border I might be able to get a pardon from the governor, lol (j/k)

Comment

Why not give him a chance it's not like he can screw up to much in 4 years.....Look at Jessie Ventua he gave us 4 years of great laughs.

Comment

Will Hulk Hogan ever run?:rofl:

Comment

Working...
                            X