homosexuals-bible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• homosexuals-bible

ok this morning on howard stern i was pretty amazed at the ignorance that people teach their kids. they had interviewed some the kids of some idiots protesting against gays. they were making the kids protest as well. the oldest i think was eight. his word were "fagits deserve to burn in hell, they spit in gods face and they are an abominaton (sp)". i wish i could remember everything they said but it was pretty sad to here kids talk like that. these parents are the same people who were pickiting outside of matthew sheppards funeral. how frickin sick is that!

ok so i'm not to familiar with the bible but does anyone know what passages in the bible these idiots use to justify their ignorant beliefs. i'm curious to see how bad their interpertations are off, or are the passages really vage!

:eek:

Comment

you must have been driving to work the same time i was. i heard the end of it and only heard the pastor or whomever they had on who was saying that "faggot" was the correct word to call them b/c "faggot" means a knotted piece of wood and that homosexuals are akin to wood b/c they fuel the gods wrath.

i don't now the bible, but i swear, sometimes people take things too literally. why so much hatred anyway.

ppl need to chill :staypuff:

Comment

Re: homosexuals-bible

Originally posted by edvedr
        ok this morning on howard stern i was pretty amazed at the ignorance that people teach their kids. they had interviewed some the kids of some idiots protesting against gays. they were making the kids protest as well. the oldest i think was eight. his word were "fagits deserve to burn in hell, they spit in gods face and they are an abominaton (sp)". i wish i could remember everything they said but it was pretty sad to here kids talk like that. these parents are the same people who were pickiting outside of matthew sheppards funeral. how frickin sick is that!

ok so i'm not to familiar with the bible but does anyone know what passages in the bible these idiots use to justify their ignorant beliefs. i'm curious to see how bad their interpertations are off, or are the passages really vage!
        I read the bible but I dot attend church at all, but I consider myself as a person that has a lot of faith in the bible. I have never seen a scripture were it seems like god hates gay people, I think that would be rediculouse if that was true, if it was, I probably would stop reading the bible because God is suppose to love all, not just straight people.

I cant stand it when certain religious people hate gay folk. I use to have a best friend, he was like a brother to me, then he went to this weird church and he became a total ass. He wont cuz or use any bad words but boy those he use the word fagot, and that pisses me off so much. He says God doesnt love gay people (yet im sure his younger brother is gay) and I always tell him to show me the scripture where God says that, and he can never prove it.
        These people are idiots that hate gay people, since they are judging people for no reason other then the sexual prefrence. IF God can forgive murders and such, why in the world would he have a problem with gay people, its just dumb to me. These people are the ones that make church and the bible look bad at times with their dumb statements. They shoudnt judge anyone, God will do that, and im sure he has no problems with gay people :)

Comment

If people whould focvus there energy on more pressing issues it's amaziung what we could accomplish.

Comment

I can't even comment on this because I feel it's too much of a waste of time spent on ignorance....I won't give those people the time and energy!! :rolleyes:

Comment

exactly bigmus

Comment

Wasn’t that disturbing, I herd it yesterday and missed it this morning, The passage is from Leviticus and I for get which one but it is a real reach. I personally am an Atheist but I am far from anti religious but that really has nothing to do with what disturbs me. I just don’t understand what kind of message you give children when you invoke the word God to support such hatred.

Comment

I just say "live your life as you wish and as long as you are not breaking any laws or hurting anyone, then screw whoever doesn't like it!!! PERIOD!!! :mad:

Comment

Originally posted by Cory
                    I just say "live your life as you wish and as long as you are not breaking any laws or hurting anyone, then screw whoever doesn't like it!!! PERIOD!!! :mad:
                    yup, thats how I live my life as well :cool: :)

Comment

Originally posted by rude
                      yup, thats how I live my life as well :cool: :)
                      Awesome...thank god for another level headed bro....I just can't justify all this "sin" crap...that shit is all a bunch of hokus pokus nonsense!! I live in the real world!! :confused: :)

Comment

Like me I dont give a damn, my girlfriend and her friend hang out with gay cheerleaders guys and girls. As long as Im there and they dont tell me anything I do not have a problem with it. Im cool about it but if they hit on me I attack cause I dont like that.

Comment

Originally posted by THE JUICE
                          Like me I dont give a damn, my girlfriend and her friend hang out with gay cheerleaders guys and girls. As long as Im there and they dont tell me anything I do not have a problem with it. Im cool about it but if they hit on me I attack cause I dont like that.
                          Was up baby, Dont tell me your wasting all that on a woman.:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Cory
                            I feel the same way, but that's way too much screwin' for one day, trust me.. :agree: :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by bigpetefox
                              I feel the same way, but that's way too much screwin' for one day, trust me.. :agree: :rofl:
                              :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                              X