Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the f'n point for these bastards......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the f'n point for these bastards......

Why do these people in the Arab world hate us so much and come and terrorize us here. WTF have we done to them. Then u got some skinny ass BIN Laden (fagget) calling out his followers. Instead of fucking terrorizing he should shut his mouth because his days are numbered. People over there should be concerned about buiding better lives and better governements instead of being there not doing shit. Like us, we came to this new land on what we call America to creat new lives and working enviroments, getting away from England and everything. Look at us now, we are not suffering, this all takes time and effort. People over there should realize and get something started. Same goes with that Mr. Miagi guy in N Korea. Fucking Double Chin Bastard thinks he now has power, whata pussy. I wish I can take his ass down and beat the shit out of him with my bare fist until he dont want shit with an American person. I hate people like that.:mad:
    Last edited by JUICE; 09-11-03, 12:45 AM.

Well said.

Comment

good call Juice

Comment

I think it is possible to be on both sides of this. On one hand I agree with you that obviously terrorists should be stopped. BUT the US has done a great deal of meddling in other countries affairs. People don't like us because we try to be the father of every country. I will always support our military in their efforts because the bottom line is that they are putting their lives on the line and have no choice in it. but I will never agree with the US's foreign policy of sticking our noses into everyones business.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
          I think it is possible to be on both sides of this. On one hand I agree with you that obviously terrorists should be stopped. BUT the US has done a great deal of meddling in other countries affairs. People don't like us because we try to be the father of every country. I will always support our military in their efforts because the bottom line is that they are putting their lives on the line and have no choice in it. but I will never agree with the US's foreign policy of sticking our noses into everyones business.
          some one needed to get rid of Saddam Hitler...

Comment

Originally posted by Gongshow
            some one needed to get rid of Saddam Hitler...
            yes but you need to go back and think, who created all these people and put them in power. ANSWER-THE UNITED STATES. so yes these people are assholes and morons but at first they were friends of the US. for christ sake we supplied osama bin laden to fight the russians awhile ago. The united states has no long term vision, they cannot see past the moment and look at the future.

Comment

Working...
            X