my neighbor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my neighbor

i live next to a nice old lady and her elderly mother. they are sweet people. i am home for lunch and for the fifth or sixth time in the last couple of months i have gone to her house because her mother fell and helped her back into her bed. i feel so sorry for them they both seem so frail. i know its none of my business but they should live in an assisted living facility. the daughter has had a stroke and can barely take care of herself let alone her mom. oh well its their decision i will continue to mow her yard and help them when they need it. i fear the time they really need me and i am not here. i can be there in 1 minute it may take 15 minutes for the fire dept. i guess i just worry about them they are good people.

my theory is that you are helping this old lady, somewhere either now or in the future, someone random will help your grandma or mom.

Comment

Rob them.

Comment

yes, I believe in karma

Comment

Originally posted by Auriflex
          Rob them.
          :eek: :mad:

Comment

Originally posted by Gongshow
            :eek: :mad:
            You're mad I said it first.

Comment

your fuckin hilarious Auri!!! lol

Comment

You have my deepest respect, My wife is a private elderly health care provider and after all these years I don’t know how she does it. She takes on 1 client at a time and stays with them till death. She cares for them in there own home as the live longer and it is more comfortable for the client. Assisted living and nursing homes bleed the wealth and life savings from a person and there families. It is very sad to see. Usually in the end she winds up working for free or simply just doesn’t charge for days if it is a hardship on the family. Alzheimer's and dementia and eventually loss of the ability and dignity to even clean your self is best done in the home of the person if it is possible. Sadly many people have no children or non with the ability and even more were they just don’t care.

My hat is off to you just to help a little for your friends It is everything

Comment

See, even Timber agrees with me.

Comment

Working...
                  X