Help with School work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with School work

I need to have a movie or book review that is at least 200 words by Monday. All I have found so far are short. Anyone know where to get some long ones? Thanks

haah we all need school help, this is turning into the superior tutor forums!

Comment

Do your own homework you slacker.:D

Comment

Originally posted by saturn
        :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by saturn
          seriously... 200 words.. you probably post more than 1000 words a day on this board. 200 words is just a short paragraph.

write about lord of the rings, you'll get like 2 pages trying to explain what the first or the second movies are about.

Comment

Originally posted by sana
            seriously... 200 words.. you probably post more than 1000 words a day on this board. 200 words is just a short paragraph.

write about lord of the rings, you'll get like 2 pages trying to explain what the first or the second movies are about.
            This is true..Lord of the Rings would be good or how about Pumping Iron...writing about what that movie did to bring bodybuilding/weight traning into the mainstream could turn into quite an extensive topic.

Comment

Re: Help with School work

Originally posted by Turbo3000
              I need to have a movie or book review that is at least 200 words by Monday. All I have found so far are short. Anyone know where to get some long ones? Thanks
              You are joking right? You should be able to write 200 words in less than an hour. Shit, you don't even have to read anything. You can watch a movie. So go watch a movie and write a review on it. I have no sympathey for you. I have to go to a classical music performance this weekend and then write a 2,500 word review on it by Tuesday. No biggy, it is still better than having to read something. :agree:

Comment

how did it go turbo?

Comment

Shhhh...don't disturb him he is still writing...only 199 more words to go...lol.

Comment

LOL!!!!!

Comment

No, I don't have to write 200 words. I just have to FIND a book or movie review that is at least 200 words. I have found a lot but all the reviews I find are short. You guys kill me. lol.

Comment

lol did u get it done/

Comment

No, I stopped looking last night, I figured someone on here would have done it for me. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000
                            No, I stopped looking last night, I figured someone on here would have done it for me. lol.
                            :rofl:

Comment

It isn't due until Monday, and all I have to do is print it out and hand it in. :D

Comment

Working...
                              X