Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weve lost another TV star...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/fc?cid=3...at=John_Ritter

"Emmy award-winning actor John Ritter, who gained fame playing bumbling and lovable characters in a pair of television comedies decades apart, has died suddenly due to a previously undetected arterial problem, his representatives said on Friday. Ritter, who was 54, collapsed on Thursday evening while filming "8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter," the ABC television comedy which had reinvigorated his career and was a centerpiece of the network's upcoming fall season."

That's sad man, he was a funny actor. I love Threes Company. It's one of my fav reruns to watch. RIP.

Comment

Threes Company was awesome...the late night reruns were great comedy

Comment

Damn, that sucks. I liked watching 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter. That blonde chic is so hot.

Comment

It was super funny. One big mis understanding each episode.

Comment

That little blondy in his new sitcom has a smokin' little bod. :doggy:

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
              Damn, that sucks. I liked watching 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter. That blonde chic is so hot.
              he died during filming I guess...sad..

Comment

One of my fave comedians...thres company was the bomb...:(

Comment

that's so sad, 54! that's still so young and he left behind a young daughter too.... what a shame!

Comment

how old was the daughter?

Comment

his last daughter Stella was born within the last 4 years... he had her with his present wife which he married in 1999.

Comment

oh wow...sad :(

Comment

truly a shame, he was a great sitcom comedian, and Im sure a good person in life as well

Comment

Not to make light of a sad situation, but I hope this prompts whatever network that owns the rights to Three's Company to come out with boxed-set DVD's of the show season by season. The perfect way to immortalize Ritter at his best.

Comment

Working...
                            X