College binge drinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College binge drinking

I just heard the dumbest study on the radio. It seems a group from Harvard discovered that the cheaper a bar sold beer the more beer college students consumed. What idiot does not know that. They actually spent money on this study. What funnier that said some studed would binge drink and consume 5 beers sometimes more. 5? BWwwahahahah. Jeeze talk about light weights.

hahahaha

Comment

I am going to do a study this weekend at the beach to prove that polonged exposure to the sun causes sunburn. I will make miilllllions! :rofl:

Comment

I am the cheapest date ever. two beers and I am flying. taking gear has really cut my drinking down these past few years. :confused:

Comment

That's why Harvard is #1. Cutting edge research here. Good thing they didn't study me back when I was on the olympic drinking team, it would have squed their numbers. :)

Comment

Tell me it isn't so....Binge drinking in collage? And here I thought I was the only one getting tanked nightly while I was in collage.

Comment

Originally posted by saturn
              Tell me it isn't so....Binge drinking in collage? And here I thought I was the only one getting tanked nightly while I was in collage.

the hockey team is 7 nights a week here!

Comment

Haha....I misspelled college.....You can tell I did a little binge drinking instead of studying.

Comment

for sure saturn!

Comment

I never went to college...but I did drink a few times. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                      I never went to college...but I did drink a few times. ;)

you missed out :(

Comment

Long story short, I was engaged, had a scollarship for college, then my mother threw me out so I continued to work and got married. Although I would have liked to have gone to school (I wanted to be a phsychologist) we needed 2 full time sallaries to survive. I really don't think my life could have turned out any better than it has. :)

Comment

Working...
                        X